Chapter 16

Note: In celebration of my boyfriends, aka, Sehun, here is a double update! Enjoy! And the last time I will double update for this book is after chapter 19! Not trying to rush the process! 💕

Jennie's POV:

'What the hell?'

I continued to smile at Kai and nod my head even though I had no clue as to what he was saying as I constantly took quick glances down the bar where Lisa and Sehun were at. I grit my teeth as I noticed her placing her hand on his arm while laughing her contagious laugh at a joke he probably had made. I mentally roll my eyes and turn my attention back to Kai.

"I hope I didn't intrude or anything tonight. I just really wanted to see you." I smile softly and place my hand over his and internally frowned in confusion as the butterflies weren't in my stomach anymore with one single touch.

"I'm glad you're here. I missed you." I yell out over the blaring music. But I just couldn't bring myself to feel sincere with my response. This whole time, with having so much fun with the girls at the concert and spending my free time with Lisa, there wasn't one moment that I had thought of Kai, not even a second.

Before, there was never a day where I didn't think about him and feel my heart flutter. But, now? Standing in front of him and trying to adjust my hand to fit perfectly against his again, I felt empty. And that feeling was petrifying. Why wasn't I blushing when he would send his award winning smile?

Maybe it was the environment of the club?

Yeah, that must be it.

I was never too fond of clubs so I was quite disappointed that he even brought us here in the first place, knowing that I absolutely despise being near drunk, sweaty people. I sigh and began to take short sips of my drink before turning my attention back down the bar where Lisa was previously at.

Seeing that they were no longer there however, I felt an awfully feeling stirring inside me. I felt my eyes frantically trying to find the blonde beauty through the crowd. But I quickly roll my eyes at the sight of Sehun grinding up against a blonde girl with a similar hat like— Wait.

That's my Lisa!

I unconsciously began to grip onto my glass as the similar uncomfortable feeling began to wave through me as I noticed her grinding against Sehun who had his hands placed on her waist near her bare skin. Red was all I was seeing.

Lisa turns to me with an unreadable expression before turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck and dancing even closer than before. Is that even remotely possible?! Who the fu—

"Jen? Are you okay?" I flinch and look over at Kai who seemed to be worried and wincing in pain. I look down towards our hands noticed my tight grip. I gasp and pull away,

"I'm so sorry I —"

"Woah, look at them go." He chuckles out, cutting me off while he gazes towards Sehun and Lisa. I look towards them and suddenly grew extremely angry at the sight of me. Why was my Lili sucking that mans neck and why the fuck was his hands squeezing her ass?!

From here I saw her lips part, indicating that she let out a low moan. I feel my face growing hot out of anger as I began to fidget uncomfortably on my chair.

Why am I so angry?

Must be the alcohol.

Lisa leans back and smirks with a dark expression. I grip my chair.

Definitely the alcohol.

He leans down and nibbles on her ear.

Has to be the alcohol.