Chapter 4

After dinner we decided to call it night since we had rehearsals around 11 am today and it was already 3am and I was pretty much exhausted. The things you do for the person you're in love with.

The boys walked us up to the front of door and I quickly turned away when I saw Kai lean down to kiss Jennie good night. I look towards Sehun who looked at them with disgust while playfully rolling his eyes towards me causing me to giggle slightly. He really knew how to make me forget about the pain for a while.

"I had a great time getting to know you more Lisa." I smile and nod my head,

"I did too." We stood there in relative silence before he took his phone out and handed it to me,

"Can we exchange numbers?" He shyly asks causing me to smile wide and nod my head.

"Sure!" I grab his phone while handing him mine and began to type in my number but I had grown an unnerving feeling stirring inside me as I felt another pair of feline eyes staring me down. I quickly masked my discomfort as I smiled up at Sehun and handed his phone back to him. He smiles widely,

"I promise to text you." He says. I chuckle and nod my head,

"I'll be looking forward to it." And I was honestly being sincere. He's a type of person I know I would like to be apart of my life. In what way? Romantic? I'm not so sure just yet. He smiles and quickly kisses my cheek before following Kai to the car. I widen my eyes in surprise and smile amused towards his sudden gesture.

Weird. But cute.

I shake my head and chuckle and instantly took notice that Jennie was no longer standing in front of me. I shrug and made my way inside.

As upsetting it is to say, I think it was silent agreement that things have returned as they were. But again I was actually feeling great after talking and getting to know Sehun. He just had this great aura and charm that radiates off him that I had unintentionally matched it.

Maybe there was a chance for me to move on from Jennie and return back to normal with her but again things like this takes time. Until I no longer feel the ache, and be reminded of my past, then nothing will change.

I groggily flop myself on my bed and threw my hat to the other side of the room. The moment I closed my eyes I had quickly entered my dream state.

.............

"Yah! Wake up Lisa! We have to go to dance rehearsals!" I groan and hiss as she roughly opens my curtains causing the light to burn my eyes. I groan and quickly placed my blanket over my face to cover the burning sensation. Jisoo laughs and grabs my sheets, trying to pry it off my body. But to no avail, she huffs in annoyance and drops the sheet.

"Come on! The managers will be picking us up in an hour!" She whines as she marches outside of my room to get ready herself and slams my door shut. I sigh in defeat and remove the blanket off my body and gasp noticing I was still wearing my outfit from last night.

I tiredly hop off my bed and quickly changed into my black baggy sweats with another white crop top. After placing my black hat over my head I swiftly walk over to phone. Seeing it lighting up I look down and smiled in amusement,

Sehun: Morning! 😊

I chuckle and began to type away as I walked out of my bedroom.

Me: hey you! 😋

Without realizing it I had accidentally bumped into a petite figure causing me to drop my phone and instinctively grab the waist in front of me. I look up and gulped seeing that it was Jennie who I was holding. She had her hands holding onto my forearms as she steadied herself. She lifts up her head and widens her eyes in surprise. But something flickered inside those cat eyes that I wasn't able to comprehend since it quickly disappeared.