Chapter 15

"Kadie?" I said astounded before running up to her and giving her a hug. "Oh my god, how are you?" I asked rushed, seeing Mr. Davenport leave from the corner of my eye.

"I'm great! Look I know you don't necessarily like it if people help you but I wanted to do everything I can to get your powers back." Kadie said, once we released from the hug.

"Thanks, so how's life in New York? " I asked her as she smiled happily.

"You will not believe what goes on in time square! I mean you pass by..." and that's how my day began, talking with an old friend.

__________________________________________

"Oh my god!"

"She's here!"

"I thought she was dead?"

I heard more whispers as I walked into school, trying to ignore the whispers but they wouldn't stop coming. This reminds me of my first day at TSH when I walked in and everyone knew who my parents were. Kadie had yelled at everyone to back off and just like that we instantly became friends.

She's Darkgirl, the super hero who has speed, strength, and the power to control fire. I know, sort of weird that she can control light and her hero name is Darkgirl but she's weird. Kind of reminds me of Adam except for the fact that his hair doesn't flare up when angry and his clothes don't become like Katness' dress (from hunger games) when he gets mad. Maybe I can...no. Can't do that.

Everyone kept on giving me apologetic looks making me feel angry. Why is everyone so sorry for me. I'm suppose to be feared, not looked at like I've lost it all. I have not lost it all. I would know if I had.

Their eyes just kept looking at me, expecting me to say something or break down. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth before yelling ", stop staring! Any one else who stares will definitely pay the consequences for their actions and believe me, I will not hesitate to do so!" I yelled, feeling something inside me coil and push against me as if wanting to get lose.

Everyone turned away but still whispered. That was it, first I die, next I find out I'm half of two world's but full princess, then I loose most of my memories, and lastly I'm still in love with Chase but I just can't tell him because I know he forgot that night in the forest. It's a miracle that I still remember it.

I turned around and stomped out of school, ignoring everyone's stares. I didn't know where I was going but I know it's somewhere I can think in peace without people talking behind my back.

_______________________________________

"I Hate! My! Life!" I yelled when I reached the cliffs of Mission Beach. No one comes towards these part of the cliffs, never knew why but when everyone else didn't notice I would come here to clear my mind. Like the park, it was just peaceful. The water hitting the rocks at the bottom of the cliffs as I sat down in the sandy area that never got wet around this time of year.

Looking out onto the ocean I noticed something weird happening. Water began to rise like a ball around a form. Kind of reminds me of Ariel from the little mer-holy chocolate chip pancakes!

The water ball began to go down revealing a blue haired girl with a swimsuit body wearing a short flowy blue sundress with flats and a small white bag on her side. She seemed a bit new at walking but that didn't matter to me. No, what mattered to me was that the girl was approaching me and I was completely defenseless.

She stopped in front of me, her Grey eyes seemed cold and unwelcoming until she smiled and everything about her brightened. "Hello, I'm Alison Laura Hardison, guardian of the ocean but you can call me Ali. You must be princess Amelia Renaldi."

I was a bit scared to shake her hand but did it anyway to seem polite. I was confused. Renaldi? Why do people keep calling me Renaldi?

"That's because your father's last name was Renaldi." Woah, can she read my mind?

"Yes, I can. Just another gift I've been given by the sea queen." Alison answered.

"Ali." Right Ali. Wait, why am I apologizing. These are my thoughts, get out!

"As you wish." Ali responded and her Grey eyes turned light blue. Creepy.

"Why are you here and how do you know who I am?!" I asked panicked as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Am I not suppose to know who you are? If you want-"

"Hey!" I heard another voice shouted making us both turn around to face my familiar blond friend. Kadie grabbed me by the wrist and pull me back, growling at Ali who seemed unfazed by her behavior.

"Listen here sushi dish, you better tell your 'queen' that Princess Amelia is in good hands and doesn't need fish to protect her!" Kadie said, her hair turning into flames. Ali looked amused ", well then Ms. Firecracker, wouldn't want you to 'burst' now would we?"

Kadie was so close to lunge at her before I jumped between them and commanded ", someone better tell me what is going on and now! Not tomorrow, not next week, but Now!"

"Alright."

"Don't get your fins in a twist."

Kadie sighed and began to explain ", as you know, I was born on Venus. The hottest planet in the solar system and since fire doesn't necessarily gets along with water we go at each other's throats alot."

Ali rolled her eyes ", we mer people have been trying to make peace with them but since they are fire, they are so...uncontrollable. "

"Wait a minute? Mer people? As in Mermaids! " I shrieked and Ali seemed a amused.

"Never seen a Mermaid before, shame. We are such great people to get along with."

"Right, so great." Kadie said sarcastically but Ali ignored her.

"My queen sent me on a mission to protect you from harm since you are the princess of the galaxy from both super and villan nations. Also since your powers are on pause at the moment." Ali said as Kadie began to mock her. Ali didn't notice until the end of her speech when she turned her head and Kadie suddenly stopped.

When she was done, Kadie began ", yeah and while her...underwater sushi meeting was happening, we flames began to talk to each other and decided to watch over you till your no longer so...powerless. Since I knew you back in TSH I was given the task to protect you but then she got in the way!"

"I never got in the way. We had our meeting which took a while to plan and your meeting must have taken a few minutes because you flame folk can't sit still!" Ali argued back.

I stopped them once again from going into a full on fight and said ", I don't feel protected. You try living 16 years thinking that your one person and then 5 minutes you find out you were a princess. I'm not enough of a freak already, let's just add a tiara!"

They stayed silent after that.

"Look, just protect me with I don't know what but leave me alone. I am begging you alright." I pleaded before walking away from the two. When I turned around again, they were both gone.

I'm alone again.

You saw what I did there. Princess Diaries moment! Alison Laura Hardison is an oc made by epika123. Check her out! I know you said shape shifter but i didn't know which shape so I chose mermaid. hope you don't mind! She can turn into other things though, that's for sure.
sorry for making Kadie and Ali hate each other but it had to be done. water and fire, no no. Firecracker isn't Kadie's last name, it's just to tease her since she's a fire element.  Hope you like this Chapter!