Chapter 12

Kris's P.O.V

Sweet voices touched my ears. I smiled widely.

I'm Kris Wu, one of The Magical's member and is the 'body guard of Soojung. I was the cold and mysterious guy at school. I didn't like sharing my stories to others so not all people can be close to me. Well, except for Victoria as she was my first ever friend at school

"Maeumi gojang na beolyeosseumyeon
Saenggagi meomchwo beolyeoss eumyeon hae
Eojjaseo neol saenggag hamyeon ileohgae nunmuli nalkka!

Here it is...

"Butterfly, ije kkaedalasseo wae neul aswiwo hago ttaelon miwo haeneun jileul-"

It's so sweet! Her voice will never get me bored, seriously.

"Thank you Jessica sunbaenim and Krystal for such a beautiful voice and song!" Victoria cheered. The boys cheered much, eh? I wondered what secret they have

"Next, let's call the 6 hot boys, EXO-M!" Luna called us. I stood up coldly as I am. I got up to the stage. Get ready for our 'Wolf' in Chinese.

I barely even focused to what I was doing. Some of the boys looked much more competitive and energic with their movements. How about me? I was only focusing on her smiling face. What was that smiling for? Who was that for? Ugh! Stop thinking something way too far, Kris!

I almost tripped and do many mistakes in my moves. Mistakes, powerless, it's me. I didn't even care. This was what always happened when I performed in front of her. The boys keep on encouraging me to keep my mind clean everytime we perform even though they didn't know what it was about.

We were done performing our 'Wolf'. "Why do you not look well?" a sounds pops into my mind, Soojung. Wow, she noticed that? I thought no one even caught what I performed.

"N-nothing. Don't worry about me anyway. I should have worry about you, not the otherwise," I answered coldly. "Why should you even worry about me? I'm no kid! I can be independent," she said, looking annoyed.

"Because, I'm your sunbae?" I laughed. Good, what a dry humor. She was the one who should have laugh, not the otherwise!

"Last but not least, we have the 6 flower boys, EXO-K!" Why did the boys act super weird today? They dressed super duper carefully. Time to watch them, anyway.

Baekhyun was normal. Kyungsoo was nervous as always. Kai looked very proud. Chanyeol looked happier than ever. Suho tried super hard. Wow, I never saw him do the movement that powerful. Sehun, I gasped, unreadable aura. The colour kept on changing that I couldn't catch what it is. What was this with Sehun? He didn't look well too. This was what I probably looked like before when I performed.

***

"Wasn't that a great performance??" Victoria yelled in joy. "No!" Luna yelled beside her. Did she catch Sehun too? I'm sure she did.

"Why?" the crowd fell. "Because-Because it's awesome!" Everyone cheered again. Luna didn't looks like she enjoyed the show much too. "After enjoying the performances and cheering for them, let's started our opening night!" Victoria said. Finally, I need food now. Everyone seperated and went away from their sit. They enjoyed the show so much. I didn't care anyway.