Chapter 12: Where is the City of the Jedi?

As the seven of them were looking for a means of staying alive, Jack had a serious question that ran through his mind. He said to everyone, "Have you all noticed that we aren't on Ambria."

Sam asked him, "Where are we, then?"

"When we first got here a strong breeze hit us in the face. We aren't underground."

"Jack is right. We're somewhere else. We must find out where." Ben replied.

As they were walking, they came across a big building. It had stairs that one could get a physical workout just walking up to the top.

Sam said, "If there are no logistics up here, I don't think we will find it." "This is weird! I got the strangest feeling I know about this building. Not only will we find what we need to survive, but a hell of a lot more. Dammit! Why can't I get more than feelings about this city? It is like if I get any, my mind may explode. Why was I kidnapped from a planet, until recently, no one knew about? We are not here by coincidence... not one damn bit!"

Emily closed her eyes and used the Force to see what was in this building. She opened her eyes and gave everyone a big smile. "There's more than what we need to survive in this building. There is also a Library that would make the Library of Congress back home look like a miniature concession stand. That isn't half of what is in this big building."

They all walked up the stairs. The main hall was beyond beautiful. It could make the Tower of London look like a condemned house by comparison. They were almost afraid to walk inside. Of how beautiful the place looked, they were afraid they would tarnish the place somehow.

Nomi commented, "I wished that Master Thon and Master Vodo could see this place. It is so wonderful."

"I wished our families could be here. I wouldn't mind living here for the rest of my life," Ben replied.

Sam asked Emily, "Where are the logistics you mentioned? I want to get settled in before exploring this place." "And I want... no need to explore this city. Chance didn't send us here. If I'm right, this will be the ideal place to train Emily, Ben, and Jack if not every Jedi Knight from this day forward. I feel this is where I belong."

They all followed her to where she saw the room with all the things they needed to survive as far as food and drink. When they arrived at their destination, they came into a large room. It had a lot of food replicators.

Sam said, "I'm glad we don't have to cook our food. We are the only living creatures in this city. We might be the only living thing on whatever planet we are on." She tried each replicator to see if they were still functional by asking for a glass of cold water. She used the Force to see if something contaminated the water. It was not, and she took a sip. She offered the other glasses of water.

"Everything is in working order. I wonder what these food replicators can make." Jack asked.

The replicator that Jack was near showed the main menu of the different food it could make. It showed:

Meats
Vegetables
Fruits
Breads
Desserts
Drinks

They all looked at the screen that Jack was looking at, and they went through all the choices. It even had Jack's favorite... Jell-O.

Sam smiled and asked, "Happy now?"

He gave a smile for his answer.

After it satisfied her with finding what she wanted, she allowed everyone to explore. They toured every nook and cranny throughout the building. They found the living quarters. Each room was very large.