Insecurity and Wishes

Jon relocated himself back up in his room. He let insecurity rise within him as he continued to eat his food. Did he really chew with his mouth open?
He finished his plate, placing it on his night stand before flopping back on his bed.
If so, Eduardo didn't have to point it out aloud. Did the man do that just to embarrass him?
Did he forget what he did the night before?
'And he thinks I'm gay...'
Jon sighed and tried to move those disheartening thoughts away.
Then, all of a sudden, a loud booming noise erupted.
At first he was in a state of frightened surprise and jerked upright at the intensity of the sound.
Then he crawled over to his window to see Edd, Tom, and Matt in the yard of their half Condo, which happened to be right next door to theirs. Shocker...

He watched them all laugh together over what was most likely a pun.
Jon smiled, 'those three always seem to have fun...'
He thought wistfully, wishing life could be like that.
Where everyone could smile and laugh genuinely. Unfortunately, such a Thing was just not available for him and his friends.

A/N: Yeah...this story is kinda drawn out. I know it's boring and it probably won't get any better, but I'm trying...but to anyone who actually likes this...

Hi. How was your day?
....I'm not good at this. -_-"