He's Stuck There

LALALALALALA IM BACK AGAIN.

Eduardo stayed scrunched up in a fetal position before the pain left him.
After the slow dismissal he shifted to stretch his legs out, wincing when the pain stabbed at him.
He then stared up at the ceiling for the umpteenth time and thought over all that has happened in the past year.

He'd called if off with that girl a month after Jon's disappearance. He then searched for his  black eyed angel for almost a year, only for said angel to punch his lights out. Jon was more of a fallen angel  now, Eduardo supposed and if Jon didn't feel safe around him, why was he here? Sure, he was confined to a bed, but he'd could get out of it eventually.
What even was Jon's reason for keeping him close? Afterall, he hadn't took Mark, who was much kinder to younger than he was.
Was it a way of getting back at Eduardo for all he had done to him?
If that were the case, he guessed he could understand, though it sounds a bit much for someone who hates him.

Once Jon had finished his shower he'd instantly regretted not bring any fresh clothes with him. He'd  been to upset to remember such a trivial thing that he left them.
All he had were his worn, dirtied clothes and couldn't stand to put them back on.

He developed a need to be clean after being strapped to a table for several months. The process was not at all sanitary, nor was it the least bit hygenic.
So Jon did the next best thing.
He took one of the large towels from a cubby and wrapped around himself, covering as much skin as possible before leaving the bathroom.

He ignored the other's persistent staring and dunked behind his own bed as gracefully as possible in order to search for clothes in his luggage. When he found an decent outfit he tried to put on the clothes in a rash manner, forgetting that he was still wet from the shower.
After a botched attempt at easily pulling his pants on, he stood with the towel still draped over his shouders.

"What are you, a chick?" Eduardo teased behind him.
Jon snapped his head to glare at him.
They locked eyes for a split second before Jon turned his head back around and dropped the towel in favor of grabbing and slipping on an old light blue sweater.

He felt eyes boaring into the back of his head the whole time.
He chose to ignore that aswell and picked the towel back up to dry hair. When he'd finished with that his hair stuck up wildly.
"Hah, you look like the loser next door," Eduardo chuckled.

Jon didn't allow any conversation as he gave himself a quick glance in the mirror. He could see Eduardo still watching behind him as he fixed his messy hair and grew unconfortable.
'He's always staring....'

Jon tried to bring his attention back to himself, only to sigh upon the realization that any member of the Red Army would be able to identify him on the street.
He frowned at the idea of having to constantly be on the move, but he knew it was the best bet of keeping his freedom.

"Where are you going?" Eduardo questioned while Jon stepped into his shoes.
"Buying supplies," Jon answered shortly.
"Can I come with you?"
"No."
Eduardo huffed, "why not?"

Jon deadpanned at him, "I don't trust you."

"Jon, in the span of ten seconds of seeing you for the first time you knocked me out cold." Eduardo paused, "do you really think there's anything I could do to you?"
Jon stared him down, "why should I take the chance?"

Eduardo groaned and rolled his eyes, hitting his head on the backboard in exasperation, "because I love you, you idiot. I wouldn't hurt you."

Jon eyes widened for a moment and his mouth was slightly agape in surprise, but it was short lived, for he glare again.
"Wouldn't hurt me? You did. You used too. You always do, which gives me perfect reason to not trust you."

Eduardo sighed, "look, I get that I was a huge ass, but let me make it up to you."
The american locked eyes with him intently. He was serious, Jon could tell.
"No," Jon grit his teeth at the dictation.
With it, he finalized the conversation by leaving to room.

Eduardo began to bang the back of his head against the bar repeatedly in annoyance.