Stuck.

"Goddamnit..." Eduardo swore after Jon left.
He wanted to punch a whole  in
the wall.....  No.
No he didn't want to do that. He wanted Jon to come back and take off his clothes again.
Yes. He was in fact thinking of the shorter man's pale shoulders, wondering how smooth it would be to the touch.
He wanted to see what the other had under the towel and was frustrated with how modestly he had it rapped around him earlier.
Jon was so small, and his legs as he walked out of the bathroom were damn near perfect. His hips were so rounded and the legs were toned nicely. There was no hair and Eduardo wondered  wondered if Jon shaved them.

The American licked his lips as his fantasies ran wild.
Jon and those smooth legs spread open, the cold touch of his thighs against Eduardo's much warmer hands as he held them up.

Jon's bangs, dampened with sweat and plastered against his forehead. Him breathing heavily, whimpering at every pleasurable touch.
Flushed cheeks, bruised lips, trembling hands.... the image had him flushing until he hit a realization.

Eduardo blinked and glanced down, groaning in annoyance before flopping his head down onto the pillow.

Now he had an erection and couldn't even take care of it.

Jon went out for the necessities.
He'd gotten gas first thing, then cheap snacks,  and drinks with the money on Eduardo's card he'd stolen before he left.

The British man actually had gotten ready to return when he heard, "Paul! Come look at this!"
Jon immediately dove into an alley and hid himself in the shadows.
He watched as two totally different people than he thought were just passing by and sight seeing.
Jon sighed out in relief, but soon came to the conclusion that if he stayed here, he would be found. He had to keep moving in order to stay safe. The Red Army had several connections, which gave Jon less of a possibility to stay free.

He'd then thought back to Eduardo, unsure of how he could get the man to the car now that he was concious.
Knocking him out could be dangerous, but just letting him free was worse. Eduardo was no Numero Uno without his disgusting nuclear waste coffee, but he was much bigger than Jon.

He had to think of a way to keep him incapacitated...and that's when he new.

Jon needed to chloroform him.

He knew where to get it. It wasn't hard. Hell, he could probably make it. After all he used bide some of his free time watching Bing with his "experiments for fun."

They were never fun, Jon was always the test subject. Despite that Bing was an okay friend.
Even if he had a strange relationship with his butler.
Or was it a bodyguard? Jon wasn't sure. All he knew is that they were pretty much all over eachother.

Aside from that Jon his task would be complicated, no one willingly allows another to chloroform them.

He had to ready everything on order to do what was needed.

Ughhhhhhh
Writing is hard sometimes T-T
I've recently realized my writing is mediocre. So it kind of make me not want to, but hell, I've spent so much time on this, there's no point in stopping now.

I hope you all have wonderful night/day.

Bye for now!