I stayed

"Ahsoka, I'm so sorry." Anakin says. "About everything." He continues. "You have our most humble apologies, little 'Soka. The council was wrong to accuse you." Master Plo says. "You have shown such great strength and resilience in your struggle to prove your innocence." Someone else says. "This is the treu sign of a Jedi Knight." Master Ki-Adi Mundi says. "This was actually your great trial, now we see that." Master Windu says. "We understand that the Force works in mysterious ways, and because of this trial, you have become a greater Jedi than you would have otherwise." He continues. "Back in the order, you may come." Master Yoda says. "They're asking you back ahsoka, I'm asking you back." Anakin says as he takes out my Padawan Braid. I let my arms fall down and look at him. I look back at the braid and to Anakin again.  He puts the braid closer to me. I put my hand above it and take it.

1 week later

"Great to have you back." Padmé says. I smile as I feel Padmé's hand on my shoulder. "It is great to be back." I say and Padmé smiles as well. "Where are we going?" I ask. "I have a small suprise for you." She says. She pushes me in a small room and takes something out of a closet. It's a small box. She hands it to me. I open it and it shows a comlink. I take it out. "It's more than just a comlink. It has a map of almost every known planet on it. Just kick the small red button and you'll get a menu, search the name and you have the map." I put it on my arm after taking my old one off. I push the red button and search Coruscant. A map of the planet pops up and I spin it around. Everything is there." Thank you, it's awesome." I say. "Don't mention it, I already linked it with Anakin's." I smile but the comlink starts beeping. "Speak of the devil?" Padmé says as I pick it up. "Ahsoka, we have a new mission, where are you?" Anakin asks. "I'm with Padmé. Where should I meet you?" I ask. "Come to the hanger, Rex is already here so hurry up." He says and he hangs up. I roll my eyes at Padmé and leave the room, playing with my new comlink. I'm not paying attention and bump into someone. "I'm sorry." I say as I trun around. "Rex?" I say confused. "general, I'm sorry." I shake my head. "No worries, but Master Skywalker told me you were with him, in the hanger." I say. "Uhm I never had any, no I wasn't." Rex says. "Then Master Skywalker has some explaining to do.