"She took her"

Anora and Anna reach tatooine and land by a small house in a small village. Ahsoka hasn't waken up yet, but her body started moving again. Anora lifts Ahsoka and carries her outside. "Who is that?" The voice of an old man says when he sees Anora. "It's just a friend, but she's super drunk." Anora says and she carries Ahsoka inside, placing her on a bed and tieing her hands to the bed. Anora sighs and sits down in a big, soft chair crossing her legs and closing her eyes. "Now we just wait for Dooku." She says

"Rex, what are you doing on the floor?!" Anakin says when he sees Rex. "She took her, from the medical bay. and I couldn't save her." Rex says hitting the floor with his left hand. "What, what are you talking about!" Anakin yells, angry that his padawan has been taken. "Anora, she was here. I tried to jump to the ship but I didn't make it." Rex says, now getting up from the dirty floor and brushing some of the dust away. "but she saved me." Rex says looking at the sky. "Who, Anora?" Anakin says in disbelief. Rex just nods. "How are we going to find her?" He asks Anakin in with concern in his voice. "I kind of gave her a tracker, while she was down." Anakin says and he looks guilty. "I'll go check it." Anakin says and he sprints inside.

Ahsoka's eyes slowly open up and she looks around her, seeing Anora in the chair, asleep. Ahsoka pulls her hand but the ropes are tightly tied around them. Ahsoka pull harder but the ropes won't snap. Ahsoka relaxes, breathing in and out, closes her eyes and concentrates. "What are you doing?" Anora asks, rubbing her tired eyes. "Where am I?" Ahsoka asks, looking at Anora with angry eyes. "Tatooine. But you'll be moved soon. We're just waiting now." Anora says crossing her legs. "On who?" Ahsoka asks but Anora doesn't have to answer. Dooku walks in with two commando droids by his side. Ahsoka sighs and cringes. "Anora, you did a great job." Dooku says and one of the commando Droid throws a bag of credits to her. She catches it and looks at it kind of disgusted. "Take her." Dooku says and the commando droids walk to Ahsoka, untie the ropes and pick her up. Ahsoka tries to fight her way out of the droids grip but she's still to weak. Anora stares at Ahsoka, defenceless because of her. "I need to come with you." Anora says to Dooku. He's pins around, confused to hear this. "Why?" He questions. "I need to get my revenge, she hit me, alot." Anora says with high hopes.  "fine." Dooku says and Anora smiles. She quickly packs a bag and puts hers and Ahsoka's lightsabers in it. "Anna, I'll be back. just stay put." She says and she runs after Dooku, who is already in his ship. "Were bringing her to the cruiser, then we go to Hoth." Dooku says.

They reach the cruiser and the cammando droids carry Ahsoka out and Anora follows them. When they reach the detention level, the commando droids open a veel and put Ahsoka in it. She wants to stand up but doesn't. The fluid from the dart is still in her bloodstream and it won't go out. "I need to question her." Anora says but the droids won't let her through. "Fine, I'll wait her then!" Anora says with a sharp voice and she sits on the floor, in front of the door. She breaths in deep, and let's it all out. Her concentration going up with high speed. Then she sticks out her hands. One of the droids points his gun at her but it doesn't do anything. "What are you doing?" The robotic voice questions but Anora doesn't answer and lowers her hands.

After a few hours of sitting on the floor and waiting, Anora is done with all of it. She stands up and force pushes the droids to the side. They break and their guns fall to the floor. Anora opens the door with the Force and sees Ahsoka on the floor, asleep.