"Ahsoka is gone"

As Anakin runs inside Rex stands up and hurries after him, into the palace and to a holo-table. Anakin fires it up and turns on his commlink. "Master, she took her. Ahsoka is gone." Anakin says and Obi-Wan gasps. "I gave her a tracker, we're looking at it right now." Anakin says as he clicks a few buttons. Tatooine pops up with a red blinking light. "What, Tatooine?" Anakin says and Obi-Wan hangs up. He walks through the door and runs to the holo-table. "Well, lets go!" He says and he runs to the hangar. They jump in a ship and take off to Tatooine.

They reach the sand planet and land at Anora's house. Anakin checks his comm for Ahsoka's location. "What! they're not here anymore, they're in the atmosphere of Tatooine." Anakin says and he runs back to the ship. He checks again. "Her signal, it's gone." Anakin says and his sits down. "They probably put her in a cell that blocks signals." Obi-Wan says. "We have to stay." Rex says. "Anora has to come back, we find her we find Ahsoka." He continues. Anakin agreed with it and shuts the ship close. They all walk to a house across the street, its empty so they just walk in. "Wait, the ship." Anakin says. "I'll go fly it away." He says and he runs back. "How are you coming back?" He asks. "I'll take a speeder." Anakin says and he enters the ship. The ship takes off and lands a few clicks south. Anakin takes a speeder and steps on it. He rides it back to Rex and Obi-Wan. "Where is it?" Rex asks. "Just a few clicks to the south. Now we just wait." Anakin says and he sits on a chair by a table.

(Sorry it's so short)