"Hello there"

Ahsoka ran to her quarters thinking about why Anakin didn't want her to know. When she enters a small pain stings in her left leg. She looks down and sees a small dart, Empying green fluid in her leg. The door behind Ahsoka closes and locks. Ahsoka turns around, shocked to see Anora Vana standing behind her. "Hello there." She says and she touches Ahsoka's head, causing her to fall backwards. Ahsoka hits the ground and grabs her head. "Who are you." She says with a low voice, almost passing out. "no one that you want to know." She says and Ahsoka passes out.

Anora Picks Ahsoka up and opens a door. A white with green astromech unit is in front of the door, pulling a laundry basket. "Thank you Anna" She says and she places Ahsoka in the basket, pulling a sheet over the top covering Ahsoka. Anna's number is AN1-A so Anora called her Anna. Anora throws and small device on the ground and a clone trooper appears in front of her. She steps into it and turns into the clone. "Gotta love the Holographic Disguise thingies." She says and she takes the laundry basket. "Let's go Anna" She says and Anora takes the handles of the laundry basket and pushes it forward. Anna gives a happy chirp and boosts forward. Anora smiles under her disguise.

"Hey trooper! we're leaving soon, what are you doing?" Rex says. Anora spins around and Anna turned the corner. "I needed to bring this to the laundry room." She says. Rex frowns. "At this time?" He asks placing one hand in his side. "Yes, it was full and one of the maids asks if I could take it, and I said yes." Anora says, happy with the voice changer she is wearing. "OK but make it quick." Rex says and he turns around, walking back to the hangar. Anora relaxes her shoulders and turns around. "Anna, that was the one who shot me." She says when Anna comes back around the corner. She chirps askingly. "Because you'd hear it through the entire building. And my first priority now is Ahsoka Tano." Anora say in response. Anna chirps angry and Anora laughs. "Cut it out you'll give away our disguise."

Anora walks to the medical bay. She checks every corner but the medical droid isn't there. "Anna, get the ship. I'll get her out." Anora says while taking off the sheet, revealing Ahsoka crumbled up. Anora sighs and picks her up, walking to the balcony. The ship appears and opens up at the back. the ramp comes down and lands on the fence of the balcony. Anora lifts Ahsoka up and places her on the ramp. "Anna, lets go." She says as she climbs on herself. Anna fires it's thrusters and lands in the ship, rolling  to the cockpit. Anora picks Ahsoka up and turns around. "Ahsoka we're going out again." Rex says from the medical bay. He sees the bed and the open door to the balcony and Anora, holding Ahsoka. "Ahsoka! no!" Rex yells and he runs to the balcony, but the ship has already take off. Rex doesn't hesitate and jumps, going for the edge of the ramp, but he misses. Rex falls for a few seconds but stops right before hitting the ground. He looks around him but he's alone. Then he hits the ground, he looks up. Anora is holding he hand out, she saved Rex. The ship flies away and the ramp closes. "Ahsoka, no." Rex says while sitting on the floor. He takes his helmet off and places it on the ground next to him. He puts his hand in front of him, on the floor and looks at his shoes.

Anora takes Ahsoka's lightsabers from her belt and puts gives them to Anna." Keeo these save for me will ya, cool to keep." Anora says while Anna puts the lightsabers in her storage. Anora takes a rope from a small cupboard and ties Ahsoka's hands around a chair, same for her legs. "Why didn't I let him die?" She asks herself. Anna chirps confused. "The trooper the one who shot me. He jumped after the ship but not far enough, he fell, and I saved him." She explains to Anna. Anna chirps again, not caring about it anymore. "Thank God we found her, Dooku won't have been happy if we didn't." Anora says and the ship enters lightspeed.