"I owe you"

I wake up in what looks like a hospital. I look around me and see Anakin in a chair next to my bed and Rex by the door. "Master?" Anakin's eyes Pop open and he stands up. "Snips, are you OK?" He asks. Rex turns around and walks to me, he has a warm smile on his face. "Yeah, my head hurts though." I say as I touch my head. "You were hit pretty bad." Rex says. "Thanks for saving me, I owe you." I say to Rex. He just nods and leaves the room. "Can you remember what happened?" Anakin asks. "I just remember that she jumped me and that she had a Yellow lightsaber." J say while scratching my head. "Yellow? like your yellow?" I shake my head. "no way darker." I say. "Me and Rex will go check out the place, you just stay and rest." Anaki says as he puts and arm on my shoulder, pushing me down gently. "Be careful." I say. "I'm always careful." He says in return.

Anakin's P.O.V

Me and Rex reach the place and get of our speeders. I take my lightsaber and Rex takes his pistols. "This is it right?" I ask. Rex nods. "Yeah, I shot her right there." He says. I walk to a tree and see some blood on it. "you didn't happen to bring one of those analyzing things did you." I ask. "Wait I'll check." Rex answers as he walk back to his speeder. He searches some bags and pulls one out. "yeah, I got one." Rex passes it to me and I hold it against the blood. "It's says it's ahsoka's. do you see any other blood?" I ask. Rex looks around and so do I. "I don't." He says

Ahsoka's P.O.V

I'm in a dark, misty forest. I can't see anything except the space in front of me. Rex is there. But nothing else. Behind me I hear bushes rustling and I turn around. The woman is there. she has a sniper and is aiming it at Rex. I turn back. "Rex whatch out!" I yell as I use the Force to pull him out of the line of fire. But nothing happens. he doesn't move and the bullet hits his head. "NO!" I scream. I want to run but I'm stuck. my feet won't move.

"No!" I scream and I shoot up straight. I look around me but there is no one in the room. I throw the covers of my body and step out of the bed. I need to find my balance and do so by holding the wall. I stumble out of the room and walk to the room where Captain Typho told us about the mission. They're not there. "Master Skywalker, come in!" I say in my comlink. no answer. "Rex, please!" I say but again, there is no answer. "Anakin!" I try one last time but it's no use. I walk to the hangar as fast as I can and jump in my fighter as fast as I can. "R7 start the ship." I say as I jump in. R7 starts the ship and I fly to the place I got beat.

I land as close as I can and jump out. I walk to the place and see Anakin on the ground and Rex looking around. I hear bushes rustle and say: "Rex whatch out!" Rex looks at me and I hear the sound of a shot. I quickly push Rex away with the Force and he falls on the floor a few meters further.  I look at where the sound came from and see her running away. "Ahsoka." Rex says as he gets up. I collapse on the floor but Anakin catches me just before I hit the ground. "What are you doing?" He says. "Saving his ass." I say pointing at Rex. "Told you I owe you." I say. "Now we're even." Rex gives me one of his warm smiles.

I tell them what I saw in my vision and we leave to the palace again