"Ready for our new mission?"

*one week later*

"We can't take you back to Coruscant," Anakin says as he stands by the ship. Anora nods in understanding. "They'd treat you like they do with every separatist prisoner." Anora nods again. "I understand." Ahsoka, who joins in on the Conversation asks: "Where will you be going." He eyes, lock with Anora's. "I think I'll go to Chilli. Back home." Anora says. Ahsoka nods. "We need to leave now, but I  think you can stay here as long as you want." Anakin says while looking at Captain Typho. He nods and smiles at Anora, who smiles back. "But I think I'm going back now. I just need the peace, after all that happened." She steps back from the ship and walks to one of the Naboo ships. "Thank you, for not killing me when you saw me Anakin." She says and Anakin smiles, makes a small bow and Anora does the same. She runs off to the ship and jumps in. "I hope she's safe." Ahsoka says, looking at Anakin for help. "She will be, but we have to leave now, the council is expecting us." Anakin says Ahsoka nods and  walks into the ship

*On Coruscant*

"Padawan Tano, We heard what happened." Mace Windu says. Ahsoka looks at her feet. "And I'm glad you're still alive." Mace says. "But what happened?" He asks. "she, jumped me. She came from nowhere and started hitting me. I got her off me but then, she somehow got on me again. The pain wouldn't stop. Until Captain Rex shot her." Ahsoka looks at the door that leads to the hallway. Where Rex and Anakin are waiting. "she found me, took me to a separatist ship and flew me to Tatooine, where we waited for Count Dooku. He took me to Hoth, where he locked me in a cell." Ahsoka continues. "How get out, you did?" Yoda says. "Anora, she got me out, and to safety." No one reacts and Ahsoka starts to turn red. "Where is she now?" Ki-Adi-Mundi asks. "She got me back to Naboo and left." Ahsoka says and she looks at her feet again. "Master Skywalker helped me as well." Ahsoka says, trying to break the tension. Obi-Wan stands up. "I was there too, and I met Anora. She tried everything to get Ahsoka back to safety."  He strokes his beard. "She told me that she didn't know about Ahsoka not having a bounty on her head, she needed the money she would get for her family." Obi-Wan looks at Ahsoka who is still looking at her feet. "So you ket her go." Ki-Adi-Mundi says. Obi-Wan nods.

*one day later*

"So snips, ready for our new mission?" Anakin says. "Please don't say there is separatist activity on a republic planet." Ahsoka says. "there isn't, but Master Plo Koon needs our help. His location is about to be overrun by separatist forces, and we need to make sure that doesn't happen." Ahsoka smiles. "That sounds more like my kind of mission." Ahsoka says and she runs to her fighter. "Are you coming master?" Ahsoka says when she stands on top of her ship, looking at her master who is looking at Ahsoka. "yes, I'm coming." He says and he jumps in his own speeder. "Ready?" Anakin asks. "Ready." Ahsoka responses and she takes off, followed by her Master.