"He might be in trouble"

"Why isn't he back yet." Ahsoka says while pacing through the room. "And why  didn't they blow up the house?" Anora says, who is awake now, holding her stomach. Anakin has been gone for 30 minutes, while the ship was only 10 minutes with the speeder. "Have you tried his commlink?" Obi-Wan says without too much care in his voice. Ahsoka nods but tries it again, anxiously talking to her wrist. "Master, please come in." She says but she only hears the sound of no signal. Ahsoka growls and walks to the door. "where was the ship again?" She asks while checking if she still has both her lightsabers."Ahsoka, you're not going out there."Rex says while getting up from his chair. "why not, he might be in trouble." She says turning to Rex. "he can handle himself, Ahsoka just calm down. He'll be fine."Obi-Wan says while walking to Ahsoka and placing his hand on her shoulder. "just relax, he'll come back for us, I'm sure about it." He continues and he sits back in his chair, his elbow leaning on his knee and his hand holding his beard. Ahsoka leans against the door and slides down to the floor. 

*10 minutes later*

A hard knock on the door makes Ahsoka jump to her feet. She walks back and ignites her lightsaber. Anakin opens the door. "come on, we have to be quick!" he says and he takes Ahsoka's arm, pulling her outside where the ship is waiting on them. "where were you?"Ahsoka says when she walks on the ramp of the ship, followed by Obi-Wan, Rex and last Anora, who is pushing Anna forward. "I had to get rid of the fighters following me, Snips." Anakin says with a big smile. "and how did you? hitting them with your speeder is kind of impossible." Ahsoka says while sitting down in the chair behind Anakin, who is starting up the ship. "I flew past a cave and just before they fired on my speeder I jumped in it, making them think they killed me." Anakin says with great victory in his voice. "with what they thought was their victory, they left, giving me save travel to the ship and back. But we still have to hurry, I don't want to stay here any longer." Anakin says. Ahsoka nods and looks behind her, where she sees Rex helping Anora get in a chair and buckling in. She smiles at the sight of someone who tried to kill being helped by the one she tried to kill. "everybody ready?" Obi-Wan says, who took a seat next to Anakin. "go." Ahsoka says. Anakin takes off into space and types in coordinates of Nabboo. The ship jumps to lightspeed and everybody relaxes, knowing they're safe.

The ship leaves lightspeed when they reach Naboo. "finally." Ahsoka say. Anakin steers the ship to the palace and lands it in the hangar. Fives, who was handling everything walks to the ship, saluting when he sees Anakin. Anakin nods back and lands the ship. Fives runs to the ramp and waits for it to open and when it does he steps back when he sees Anora. "Fives, caml down. She's fine." Rex says as he walk past Anora and stands next to Fives who straightens his back. Anora, who is holding herself up by leaning on the wall of the ship, smiles weakly. "Is everybody OK?" He asks, his eyes darting between Rex and Anora. "Yes, everybody's fine." Rex says. Ahsoka, who is being helped  by Anakin to walk, smiles at fives. He smiles back. Ahsoka looks at Anora, and then back to Anakin. "Help her." She says as she nudges Anakin to Anora. "I'm fine." Anakin nods and carefully let's go of Ahsoka, walking to Anora. "Need help?" He asks with a smile on his face. Anora nods and Anakin takes her arm and places it over his shoulder. "Thank you." She says and they walk of the ramp.

Ahsoka's body is still healing when she can leave the infirmary again. She walks to another room, where Anora is still laying in her bed. "Are you OK?" Ahsoka asks and Anora nods. "Can't be better!" She says