"She can't know"

3rd person view

Obi-Wan walks down the hall when he bumps into Anakin. "Master, I'm sorry." Anakin's says. Obi-Wan shakes his head. "What, I said I'm sorry." Anakin now says with a more direct tone. "That's not what I meant. I found blood on Ahsoka's first bandages, Well the medical Droid did, and I asked him to analyze it. It wasn't Ahsoka's." Anakin's eyes go big when he hears the news. "Whose is it?" Anakin asks with hope and determination in his voice. "I'll show you." Obi-Wan says as he pulls Anakin into the room he just left. Obi-Wan walks to the holo-table and plugs in a drive. An image of a red skinned woman pops up. "Well, who is it?" Anakin asks. "This is Anora Vana. She's a Togruta, like Ahsoka." Anakin doesn't say anything, he just nods expecting Obi-Wan to continue. "She doesn't have much of a reputation. No history of any arrest or criminal activities. She's just a bounty hunter, doing her job." Anakin scoffs. "Well, not anymore, she tried to kill Ahsoka, and I'm sure she doesn't have a bounty." Anakin says. Obi-Wan nods. "She's from Shili. Same as Ahsoka but there isn't any other connection." Obi-Wan says while he strokes his beard. "Do you think the separatist are involved?" Anakin asks. Obi-Wan nods.

*one week later*

"You're ready to leave." The medical droid says while taking off Ahsoka's last bandages. Ahsoka nods while getting up from the bed. She grabs her lightsabers from the nightstand next to the bed and clips them onto her belt. She looks around the room for her commlink but it's nowhere. "Hey, have you seen my commlink?" She asks the medical droid. "No, sorry." He says and he walk to an other room. "Ah great." Ahsoka says with clenched teeth. As Ahsoka leaves the room Fives walks past her. "Hey Fives!" Ahsoka says and Fives stops. "General, how are you feeling?" He says. "I'm feeling great, and the medical Droid said I could leave so, guess I'm better." Ahsoka say with an excited voice. "Where are you going?" Ahsoka asks. "General Skywalker wanted us to come to the hanger, said he had some news about your attacker." Fives says and Ahsoka nods. "We should get going then." Ahsoka says. Fives starts walking but Ahsoka looks at her feet. "Uhm general?" Fives says when he sees Ahsoka staying still. "Jeah, no I'm fine. Just that Anakin didn't tell me about this." Ahsoka says and she sighs. "I guess he didn't know I was better yet." Fives looks around him, not knowing how to comfort his general. "General, I'm sure he would've told you if he knew you were better." Fives says, hesitating about placing his hand on her shoulder. "I think I'm going to get some food." Ahsoka says and she starts walking to the cafeteria.

Ahsoka stops just after the corner and waits for Fives to walks away. When he does Ahsoka sneaks after him.

In the hanger Anakin signs Fives to come to him when he sees him. "Have you seen Ahsoka? She can't know this." Anakin says and it makes Ahsoka stop just before walking into the room. "Yes, I saw her but she went to get some food." Anakin nods and calls his men together. R2 also rolls to him and stops right next to him. Obi-Wan appears from behind a ship. "Fire it up R2" Anakin says and the hologram of Anora Vana appears. This is Anora Vana, she attacked Ahsoka. We don't know why but we suspect that the separatist are involved." Anakin says as he puts his hand on top of R2, He switches the hologram to a map of Naboo. "Last time she was in this area. so we're going back there." All the troopers nod and Obi-Wan steps up. "We'll be splitting up but we stay close, in blaster range." Obi-Wan says. "We already almost lost two people and we can't loose someone, for real." He says. "We leave at sundown, so get your things together." Anakin says. Ahsoka, still shocked by what she heard, turns around and sprints away. Fives leaves the hanger first and catches a glimpse of Ahsoka's foot but shakes it off.