Introduction and cover

Falling in love........love.....just a four letter word....but has world's power.......they say souls who found their true love are lucky.

Join me on a beautiful journey of manik and nandani. They are strangers to each other although they are married....just now, because of their families.

How these two souls will fall in love after marriage.

Characters :

Manik malhotra : a fun loving 24 year old guy. Is hell hot and sexy. Girls die for his one look. Is reserved for his soul mate. Love and respect his parents a lot. Today only got married to nandani. He is attracted towards her in their first meet only. They got married by their families that's why didn't got time to know each other. Has a sister, Mukti. She is his jaan. Has three friends, alya, cabir and Dhruv.

Nandani murthy/ malhotra : a cute, bubbly 22 year old girl. Is a doctor, cardiologist. Full of life. Is damn beautiful and hot. Today only got married to manik. Attracted towards him in their first meet only. Is happy with this marriage. Only had a bother, abhimanyu and her dad Ram murthy.

Nyonika malhotra : a fun loving mother of manik and Mukti. Love her children and husband a lot. Is a housewife bur sometimes help her husband in bussines. Really happy with nandani and manik's marriage. Love nandani like her own daughter.

Raj malhotra : handsome and fun father of manik and Mukti. Love his children a lot. King of malhotras empire. Love nandani as his own daughter. Total Punjabi and foodie.

Mukti malhotra : hot and cute sister of manik. 23 year old. Love manik and nandani a lot. Family's jaan. Really happy with manan marriage.

Ram murthy : father of nandani. Fun and jolly person. Love his children a lot. Misses his wife who died 10 years ago. King of murthy empire.

Abhimanyu murthy : sister of nandani. 25 years old. Love his family a lot. CEO of murthy empire.

Dhruv vadent : is a head of dance academy. A fun loving person. Not shy. Dance is his life.24 year old.

Cabir dhawan : total a drama king. Mirror to manik. A big foodie.24 year old. Has a girlfriend,  navya.

Alya saxena : totally a money minded girl. Obsesses with manik and think it's love. Proposed him but manik rejected saying he only think her as his friend. 22 year old.

Navya saxena : a 23 year old fun loving girl. Love cabir. Alya sister. Knows she love manik and helping her to get him. friend of nandani but  really?. She didn't met her after college.

Note : cabir, navya, Dhruv and alya didn't know about manan marriage. Nyonika, Raj and Mukti and abhimanyu and Ram live in Los Angeles while manik lived in Florida as he handles malhotras industry in Florida. Alya, Dhruv, cabir and navya also live in Florida.

Liked all the characters??????

Plz vote and comment.

I will update tomorrow.

ND Guys, this beautiful cover is made by _khusiyaan_

ND Guys, this beautiful cover is made by _khusiyaan_. Thank you dear for this cover, in such a short time. 😘😘😘

ND guys do check her covers, they are amazing.