Part 8

Manan entered inside a showroom along with others. Nandani immediately ran to the female section and start looking around. Manik was following her, with a smile on his face.

Cabir saw navya and alya heading towards manan. He immediately stopped them.

Cab: navya let's go to the accessories section. Alya you too come, fresh collection has arrived their.

Al: but jiju I want to get some dresses.

Cab: alya I'm seeing what are you trying to do! See you are like my little sister that's why I'm saying to this. I know you like manik from a long time but you can't force him. Before you used to be touchy with him, then that was fine but now he is married and is happy with nandani. Alya accept it and move on. Their was many others too, just look around but stay away from manik and nandani. They are happy in their little paradise and I don't want any problems between them.

Cabir made her understand sternly yet softly. Alya became more frustrated now but she didn't react. Navya too felt bad but decided to stay quite.

Cab: ND let's go to other section, manik and nandani need alone time.

Na: yeah let's go Alya. ( fake smiling)

Cab: yeah ( smiling)

Cabir hold navya hand and took her to accessories section with alya following them.

Cab: Aree Dhruv kha h

Nav: maybe in mens section.

Cab: you both shop here till then I will see that idiot.

Navya nodded and cabir went. She start looking around the amazing collection. Alya was still fuming.

Al: di don't you think nandani is trying to make me away from manik?

Nav: I know she is doing that. But alya dont worry we will do something about that.

Al: kab Di, I feel really bad seeing manik With her. I love manik since such a long time but he choses that bi**h over me.

Nav: maybe he was forced. Nandani ne usse apne jaal main phasa liya hoga. ( disgusting face)

Al: I want to go to manik.

Nav: not now alya, it's not the right time.

Alya made a grumpy face and started shopping. On the other side manan were enjoying their time.

Nandani was looking at some dresses while manik was standing behind her, eating a chocolate bar. Nandani turned around with a excited face but soon her face turned into a angry one. She glared at manik.

Na: manik I told you to hold the chocolate not to eat it ( irritated)

Yeah, she was irritated because manik eat her chocolate. ND trust me it's really irritated when you told someone touch hold you food and they eat it.

Ma: sorry nandu, I didn't realize when I eat it.

Na: what do you mean you didn't realize it. YOU ATE MY CHOCOLATE. (furiously)

Ma: women!!! Why are you being so angry!?

Na: because you ate my freaking chocolate. ( shouting)

Ma: nandu sorry na. But it's just a chocolate. ( cooly)

Na: I hate you for this.( crying face)

Ma: nandani you are arguing with me because of this stupid chocolate. ( bad face)

Na: don't you dare to say my chocolate stupid. You are stupid. ( angrily) tumhe Pta bhi h ki yeh flavour Kitni muskil se Milta h.  Nhi you ate it. ( sad face)

Ma: nandu seriously sorry. But I promise I will get you the sane chocolate.

Na: nandani promise

Ma: nandani promise baba

Manik said pulling her cheeks. Finally she smiled.

Ma: acha nandani try these.

Manik gave her a bundle of clothes. They were quite heavy so because of that nandani bent down a little. Manik immediately took half of it, smiling sheepishly.

Ma: let's go to trail room.

Nandani went to trail room and manik followed her with some more clothes. She entered inside and changed into the outfits.

This all was seen by navya and alya. Alya was not damn irritated.

Nav: Kitna drama karti h yeh ladki ( rolling her eyes)

Al: seriously just for a chocolate she shouted on mani. ND because of her manik shouted on me. ( irritated)

Nav: nandu ko bass apni chalani hoti h. Dekha kaise manik ko apne aage peecha gumha rhi h. ( disgusting face)

But they saw manan coming towards them smiking and talking. Nandani gave a smile to navya to which she gave her a forced smile while alya just rolled her eyes seeing nandani holding manik hand. Cabir and Dhruv too came their.

Cab: hogya tum duno ka ( smriking at manan)

Ma: cabir bhook lagi h?

Cab: bhout.

Ma: chal restaurant chalta h.

Dhr: bach gya beta. ( eyeing at manik)

Na: guys please chale, bhout bhook lagi h.

Ma: Lets go guys ( dragging nandani with him)

Hello guys
How are you all??

How was the update??

Few words for nandani??

Few words for manik??

Few words for chocolate scene??

Few words for navya and alya??

Do vote and comment. ND follow me if you like my updates.

Thank you dear
Love you all