part 9

Manik dragged nandani to the parking lot while others follows them. Stopping near his car he opened the door for nandani who was standing their confuse.

Ma: Kya betho.

Na: but hum jaa Kha reh h.

Ma: restaurant.

Cab: Abee toh phele bolta na  

Saying this cabir immediately sat inside the cabir with Dhruv sitting beside him. Alya and navya sat on the middle seat. Nandani too sat inside with manik on the passenger seat.

Na: manik let's go to some beach restaurant.

Al: yeah it's so romantic.

Na: what a idea alya, manik let's for a beach candle light dinner ( excitedly)

Ma: yeah ( smiling) let's go.

Dhr: but manik don't you think candle light dinner couples ke liye hota h.

Cab: ha toh Tujhe lagta h Voh apne candle light dinner main humhe invite krega.

Ma: smart ha cabir.

Cab: I know

But alya was fuming in anger listening to nandani words. She was shooting glare at her.

Al: but we all are together, let's have dinner together only.

Na: yeah but I want to spend some alone time with mani.

Ma: even I also. Subah se hospital main busy thi nandu. Sham ko time milla toh yeh cabir tapak pada Tum logo ke sath.

Dhr: buddy tu directly na bol sakta tha.

Ma: yeah, but nandani too wanted to go.

Cab: jodu ka gulam. ( mocking)

Ma: Chup reh.

Manik drove to a beautiful beach restaurant. They all entered inside.

Ma: I booked a separate table for nandu and me.

Dhr: it's okay buddy, enjoy. ( winking)

Ma: tu cabir se dur rhe. ( glaring at them)

Manik took nandani with him. All his friends saw him taking nandani by covering her eyes with his palms. He took her down the stairs to the beach where a table and two chairs were kept and decorated beautifully.

Manik remove his hand off her eyes. Nandani jaw hung down seeing the arrangement. She grinned widely seeing this.

Na: mani this is so beautiful

Ma: ( back hugging her)  ND romantic

Na: but how did you arrange this!?( rising her eyebrows)

Ma: don't you know manik malhotra charm ( smriking)

Na: no

Listening to nandani, manik smrik falls. He looked at her and saw her smriking.

Ma: nandu main Gussa hojauga. Phir tumhe Mujhe manana pdega. ( in a Dhamki type tone)

Na: kyu tum Koi festival ho jo tumhe manaugi. ( smriking)

Ma: ( making a bad face) isse phele Tum meri date barbad kro, have a seat ( pulling chair for her)

Nandani smiled and sat down. On the other side, his friends were able to see them. Cabir and Dhruv were happy seeing his friend happy but as always navya was not at all interested and she was busy in her phone. Alya was fuming in anger seeing manik and nandani close.

Cab: manik ko uske takkar ki ladki milli h. ( smriking)

Dhr: Sahi main ( hi-fiing cabir)

Al: but wasn't she was rude with him ( making a bad face)

Cab: Tabhi toh keh rha hu usse Uske takkar ki ladki Milli h ( laughing)

Nav: cabir I'm hungry, let's order something ( sweetly)

Cab: ha yarr,

They ordered food for themselves. Everyone was busy talking but alya was busy glaring nandani.

Al: Tumhari vajah se Mujhe mera manik chinn gya nandani, I will not leave you for this. ( angrily looking at manan)

Meanwhile, manik ordered food for them. Nandani was happily talking with him and eating. Even manik was happy seeing her happy.

Na: manik let's walk.

Ma: chalo.

Nandani hold his hand making manik grin. But she stopped in her track and looked at the sea, admiring it.

Na: this is so peaceful mani

Ma: hmm. With you every moment is peaceful for me. ( looking at her)

Listening to manik, nandani turned to manik and saw him looking at her intensely. She leaned forward, closing her eyes. Seeing this manik capture her soft lips into a passionate kiss.

Manan were busy in themselves and they totally forgot that their friends were also present their.

Dhr: I never knew manik was this romantic. ( suprised)

Cab: Obviously Dhruv, Tujhse toh romance nhi krega voh ( mocking)

Al: Jiju ghar Chale ( irritated)

Dhr: yeah, let's go.

Al: I will call manik ( happily)

Cab: nhi alya, let them enjoy we will leave.

ND alya's plan failed. She angrily leave from their. Others too leave after informing manik.

After enjoying for some more time manik also leave for their home. Reaching their mansion manik parked the car and manan went inside the mansion. Manik was holding the shopping bags. He put the bags on sofa near sofa and sat on it. Nandani went inside the kitchen and got water for themselves. She gave a glass of water to manik .

Ma: thank you ( taking water)

Na: manik let's watch a movie (excitedly)

Ma: nandu I'm sleepy.

Na: okah. ( sadly)

Ma: liken Apni biwi ke liye neend toh chord hi sakta hu. Theatre room chale.

Na: phele change karle.

Ma: ha. ( chuckling) Chalo.

Hello guys
How are you all??

How was the update??

Few words for manik??

Few words for nandani!??

Few words for the candle light dinner??

Few words for alya?? Or advice 😛😂

Thank you guys for your precious votes and comments on my last update.

Do vote and comment and follow me if you like my works.

Thank you guys
Love you all