Part18

It was around 3, when Manik sleep got broke. He rubbed his eyes before opening and look around. Soon realisation hit him, he was not in there bedroom. But Nandani was not there. He stood up and checked the washroom but it's empty. Immediately he took his phone to call her but saw a text from her. He opened it.

Manik there is a emergency in the hospital so I had to leave. You were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't have the courage to wake you up. Don't worry I will return as soon as possible.

He smiled. This is one of thing he love about her. Her passion towards her work. No matter how tired she is, one call from the hospital and she will get her energy back. He felt proud of her.

Ma: chal Manik apni biwi ka hosala badhate h

Manik run to his room but stoped at the enterance. The whole room was a mess. Some files scattered on the bed, Nandani clothes were on the floor. Manik sighed and first decided to clean the room. He just pick up her clothes and put them neatly back in her closet. Manik thought not to touch any of the document as he had no idea about it. He decided to clean when Nandani will be back. After this, he quickly grab his car keys and move out of the house.

In few minutes he reached the hospital and he directly went to the reception. As receptionist know him by now, she informed him that Nandani is in operation theatre. He thanked and move his way towards it. He reached there and saw Nandani standing in front of OT with a couple standing in front of her. It seems that she just got free as she was still in her green operation cloth. The lady has her hand folded and she was crying too. But it seems happy tears as she was smiling. The man was holding her by shoulder maybe consoling her. Both of them seems happy. Nandani hold the lady's folded hand and nodded in no. Manik can guess by seeing the view that the couple is thanking Nandani. Maybe the operation was of there loved ones. She told something to the couple and they left from there. Nandani turn her head and saw Manik. She was surprised seeing her there. Manik saw her approaching her with a smile.

Na: hey, you here?(smiling)

Ma: yeah. You know my wife is working really hard and so as I good husband I decided to motivate her. (Shrugging)

Nandani eyes soften listening to him. She was about to crash herself in his protective arms but stopped. Manik who was about to engulf her but frowned seeing her moving backward.

Ma: aree why did you stop? I promise I'm not stinking.

Na: ( laughing) seriously Manik. ( nodding her head in disbelief) I'm still in this operation cloth. Let me change first.

Ma: it's okay you can change later. I have no problem hugging you ( coming forward)

Na: ( taking a step back) but I have. Manik you can get infection. I'm going to change. Meanwhile you can go to my cabin and wait.

Saying this Nandani went to change. Manik smiled and move towards her cabin. He sat comfortably on the couch. After few minutes Nandani entered inside but stopped at the doorstep only seeing Manik. He had slept there. She sighed smiling and went to him. Nandani caressed his hairs.

Na: Manik (softly )

Ma: '(opening his eyes) huhh( sleepy)

Na: you should not come here. Why did you trouble yourself?!

Ma: aree it's okay Nandani. And if you can be here inspire of being sleepy than why can't I. I promise you while taking pheras that I will always be there for you and so I'm fulfilling my promise and you can't stop me.

Nandani looked at him lovingly. How she got so lucky to have him as her better half. Indeed he is perfect. A perfect human, a perfect friend and a perfect husband. When she was getting married to him, she was scared. As the youngest child, she was always being pampered. Her father and brother always bear her tantrums shout saying a word. She was always a girl who was full of life. But what if she has to change herself after marriage!? What if her husband doesn't like her this side? Sometimes nahh most of the times she behave childish, what if he doesn't accept that?! As a girl who is getting married that to a person about whom she know nothing except his name. But Manik made all her fear vanished. He respected her every side, wether it's childish or mature. He never stopped her from doing any thing. Never ever he pressurised her for doing something. Even he keeps his manly desire at one side and first decided to make her comfortable.

Isn't every girl dreams that? A person who respect her. With whom she doesn't had to be someone else. With whom she can share her deepest secrets. Where you are each other best friend before being lover. Where there is lots of love but with that respect and trust too.

Manik noticed her lost somewhere. He waved his hand in front of her. Nandani came out of her thoughts and smiled brightly at him before landing on his lap, hugging him or we can say choking him. Manik was startled. His hands involuntary move towards her back.

Ma: Nandu I got to know you are happy don't know why but please stop choking me or else I will die.

Na: shut up manik( breaking the hug and glaring him)

Ma: ( breathing heavily) girl you are strong. You literally choked me.

Na: be aware of me next time( raising her imaginary collar)

Manik looked at her for few seconds with a unbelievable look and then they both laughed out. He picked her in bridal style effortlessly and start moving but Nandu stopped him.

Na: Manik ruko

Ma: Kya hua ( looking at her)

Na: mujhe apna hand bag toh lene do

Ma: oh..ha ( smiling sheepishly )

Manik carried her to table and she pick her handbag. They both pass the reception with receptionist admiring them and reach the parking lot. But how can they leave like this. Manik was taking her to his car but Nandani asked him to take her to hers.

Ma: ( stubbornly) no Nandu let's go by my car

Na: ( equally stubborn) kyu mere car tumhe kha jayegi. We will go by my car

Ma: Nandu zid mat kro

Na: tum bhi manik

Ma: ugh..why are you so stubborn

Na: I can ask you the same ( folding her hand around her chest)

Ma: okay fine let's race to home.

Na: nice idea( smiling) dekha mere saath rehkar kitne smart hogue ho

Nandani ran to her car saying this. Manik muttered pagal and sat in his car. They both started there car and rush it to there home, shouting and laughing like a mad person on road.

Hello guys
How are you all???

How was the update???

Few words for Manik???

Few words for Nandani???

Suggestion box???

Do vote and comment and follow me if you like my work.

Thank you guys for your precious votes and comment on my last update.

Thank you
Love you all