part 3

Na: manik hato na

Ma: nandani Yarrr Mujhe bhi apne Baal set karne h.

Manik and nandani both were fighting for the mirror. Being a gaint when manik stood in front of the mirror nandani was not able to see which annoyed Her and she pushed him.

Na: okay fine, lets do one thing. I will stood in front and you behind me

Manik nodded with a smile. Nandani stood in front of the mirror while manik behind her. Manik already started loving this position.

Ma: chale Mrs malhotra( forwarding his hand)

Na: of course Mr malhotra ( keeping her hand on his)

They both chuckle and move downstairs. Nandani went to kitchen.

Na: good morning maa,

Nyo: good morning nandani, you are looking really cute today.

Na: thank you maa( smiling).

Nyo: kahi Jaa rhi ho

Na: maa hospital Jana h, transfer certificate collect karne.

Nyo: I'm gonna miss you both

Na: me too ( hugging Nyonika)

Nyo: acha Chalo breakfast Kar lete h.

Nandani nodded. She helped Nyonika to arrange dinning table. They all had their dinner and manan left for hospital.

Nandani took her transfer certificate and meet with her colleagues.

Ma: le liya?

Na: Yup

Ma: ab kha chale.

Na: ghar, Mujhe packing karni h

Ma: as you say ma'am

Manik said dramatically opened car door for nandani. She laugh at his antics. They both were comfortable with each other. They didn't felt like they just met few days back but it feels like they know each other from ages.

How beautiful is it, a stranger became our everything one day. Manik and nandani who were stranger few days back are married now. They are taking slow steps for their better future. They are trying to understand each other, give each other their space. All we could do is to wish them a beautiful future with them together in it..

Manik stopped the car near a ice cream parlour. He opened the door for nandani, who was sitting their with confused face.

Na: what are we doing here manik!?

Ma: would you like to come on a ice cream date with me?

Na: sure, ( smiling)

Manik and nandani entered inside. They got themselves a silent conner so that no one could disturb them. But then why suddenly manik thought that he is bossing her. I tell you, idiotic malhotra.

Ma: nandani are you comfortable here!? I mean..( nervous)

Na: relax manik, I'm totally comfortable here, and with you.( manik smiled)

Ma: which flavour?

Na: Oreo( excitedly)

Ma: okay..

Manik got a mint flavour for himself and Oreo flavour ice cream for nandani. As soon he reached the table, nandani snatched the ice cream and excitedly start eating it. Manik couldn't help but chuckle at the grown up child.

Ma: who will say you are a doctor. ( chuckling, wiping the ice cream off her lips)

Nandani pouted listening to him. But soon the cute pout turned into smile. She again continued to eat her ice cream. Manik was smiling looking at her. But soon nandani frowned.

Na: manik ek aur ice cream chaiye. ( pouting)

Ma: nandani such a kid you are.

Na: I will take it as a compliment. ( grinning)

Nodding his head in disbelief, manik got another cup of ice cream for her and gave it to her. Excited nandani, started eating it happily.

Manik was admiring her, sitting in front of her. The way her eyes twinkle, the way her lips turned into a beautiful curved. Everytging about her fascinated him.

Ma: nandu ghar chale, Mujhe packing karni h.

Na: okay ( smile)

They both drove to malhotra mansion. Manan entered their room. Manik took out his bag while nandani sat on the bed. He opened his closet and took all his clothes and just dumped in the bag and close it.

Nandani mouth was hung open seeing this. What a amazing packing. Manik looked at her and raised his eyebrow. Nandani seeing this pointed towards the bag. Getting what nandani meant, he shrugged his shoulder.

Na: manik Aise kaun pack karta h? ( giving him glare)

Ma: main ( innocently)

ND nandani felt like banging her head on the wall. She pushed manik, ND I mean it she literally pushed manik and start packing his clothes perfectly. But manik was on the floor due to the nandani angry push.

Manik sat on the floor only with a angry pout. After done with packing, nandani looked at manik and chuckled.

Na: now who's been a kid? ( laughing)

Ma: I'm not talking to you ( angry pout)

Na: mani I'm sorry ( cutely holding her ears.)

Manik melted seeing her cute face. He smiled and stood up.

Ma: last time ( cutely)

Nandani too smiled.

Hello guys
How are you guys??

How was the update??

Guys, maybe I won't be able to update regular as nowadays wattpad is behaving really weird. I'm not even to wrote the update and save it. I'm sorry but please understand.

Do vote and comment guys and follow me if you like my work.

Thank you guys
Love you all.