Part 16

Ma:(facing her)not as much I love you (looking directly into his eyes)

Nandani heart skipped a beat. The intensity his eyes hold while saying this send jitters down her spine,the love he has for her is unconditional even she don't now if she will be able to love him with same intensity but one thing she is sure he is her right man. The love everyone is finding she got it.Let's be honest, we are looking for love in a world that is filled with lust. Lust means desire to satisfy your own mind and senses. People may say they love someone, but the reasons for that love maybe 'because he or she takes care of me' or her gives me what I need' or 'she is the prettiest girl I have ever seen'. This is nothing more than being in love with your own desires and feeling some appreciation toward someone who satisfies those desires for you. This kind of loving exchange has nothing to do with real love. It is nothing more than a business relationship because your feelings for a particular person depend on what he or she does for you. Love is something really pure. It doesn't ask gift, it doesn't ask beauty it just ask loyalty. It means finding happiness in other smile. It means to sacrifice yourself to be with your lover.

Manik look at her and found her lost somewhere. He touch her arms. Nandani trance broke as she felt something wet on her arms. Her eyes first went to her hand and saw Manik hand was on hers and he was looking at her. She gave a assuring smile to him.

Ma: ab andar chale

Na:(nodding) bhook lga gyi (pouting)

Ma:(chuckling) chalo

Saying this manik pick her up making her whine as she also became wet. Manik laugh. He took her to there bedroom and drop her carefully on bed. He went to change in washroom. Nandani lie down on her stomach due to cramps. Manik came outside after changing and saw her.

Ma: Nandu pain jyda ho rha h

Manik asked her softly. She nodded. He sat beside her. As soon Nandani felt him sitting beside her, she kept her head on his lap, snuggling into his stomach. Manik felt her biting her lips as he was not wearing any T-shirt. He caressed her head.

Ma: bacha(softly)

Nandani immediately looked at him listening 'bacha'. She doesn't know why but this made her heart flutter. His eyes hold concern and love for her that made her feel special. She sat and hugged him almost sitting on his lap. Manik hugged her back, hiding her in his embrace. She kept snuggling into him feeling pain. As if manik got to know, his travelled his hand to her lower abdomen and slightly massaged her.

Indeed there was a understanding between them. They don't need words to express themselves but action are enough. Always remember there are some people who could hear you speak a thousand words and still not understand you. And there are others who will understand you without you even speaking a word.

Ma: Nandu chalo khana kha lo

Na: hmm( coming out of the embrace making Manik groan) kya( looking at Manik)

Ma: khana khane ko bola tha mujhe chordne ke liye nhi (pulling her back in his arms)

Na: ( smiling) you are too cute manik ( pulling his cheeks)

Ma: you are more nandu( pulling her cheeks making her giggle) are you okay now( concerned)

Na: how can I not okay when you are with me

Although Nandani said it casually but it means a lot to manik. He can feel her falling for him and this made his heart happy. Manik carries her downstairs and not even for a second they broke the eye contact. But they Lala world broke due to some noise. They both look forwards and saw cabir.

Ma: tu yaha kya kar rha h ( glaring at cabir)

Cab: Abeyy yeh mera bhi ghar h , jab Chahu aa sakta hu

Ma: bahar name plate nhi padha kya. It read mr Manik Malhotra

Cab: abeyyy tune suna nhi h kya jo Tera h voh mera aur jo mera h voh mera

Na: cabir isn't it ko Tera h voh mera aur jo mera h voh Tera

Cab: nhi ( proudly) yeh the great cabira ka updated version h

Ma: chup kar aur chal khana kha

They all had dinner together with cabir not so famous jokes and Manik rolling eyes and Nandani laughing seeing her dear husband pissed off. After having dinner cabir left for his home while Nandani move upstairs to there room and lay on the bed waiting for Manik. In few minutes manik entered with a hot water bag making her grin at her husband. He place the bag on her lower abdomen and lay down beside her pulling Nandani in his embrace. She kept her head on his bare chest happily. Manik smiled feeling her checks against his chest. He soon felt her fingers tracing his abs. His breathe became heavier. He was sure that she can hear his heart pounding heavily.

Ma: Nandu (closed eyes)

Na: hmmm

Ma: if you continue doing that then I'm sure I will loose that little control I have. (Smriking)

Nandani Cheeks turned red. She stopped tracing her fingers and just kept it on his stomach. She was loving this closeness and so was he. They both were at different level of intimacy. Manik can feel her eyes on his abs.

Ma: Nandu so jao. Tumhara hi pati h aaram de ghar Lena kal

Nandani blushed but kissed his jaw line. Manik smiled and closed his eyes. Slowly they both drift into sleep waiting for a new day that will bring more moments in there life.

In life you don't expensive furniture, branded clothes or a iPhone. You just need someone who love you unconditionally. You need someone you does not judge you on your acts but cherish those.

Hello guys
How are you being???

How was the update????

Do vote and comment and really thank you guys for 1k followers. 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘

You are my world will be updates by evening. So stay tuned.

Nd guys do vote and shower your love. Yeh bechari bachi subah 5 bje se update like rhi h. Iska dil mat thodna 😢😢😢😢

Nd please don't unfollow me due to my drama 🤪😁😁😁

Thank you guys
Love you all