GRAYSONS P.O.V- PART 2

As I walk into school I see y/n. man does she look cute. her hair in a perfect high pony tail and her smooth lips. she didn't notice you but you stared intensely at her with a smirk that you didn't even realise you had until you bumped into someone. " dude you are a bit late, nice smirk by the way. who was that to?" a guy says. I look up to see Ethan. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?! 0you left me to sleep in and I could have missed my first test of the year. oh and the smirk was the thought of me beating your ass on the football field tomorrow night." I say angrily snapping at my fuck tard of a brother.

-bell rings-

"we better get to home room" I say to Ethan as he started walking in the opposite direction of our lockers. me and E started walking and talking about the big footy game tomorrow. i notice y/n already at her locker. she is always so organised, so perfect, so gentle and soo sweet. I haven't talked to much though, only at work.

" we are versing the 2nd best team tomorrow gray" Ethan says snapping back from my day dreaming. " we have got this, just revise the plan and don't freak out. I can lead the team." I say with a grin on my face. " bitch please, I am way better at you then that and picking girls too" he says. I roll my eyes and open my locker. we ask y/n about her thought on us playing football but she didn't seem too interested. she agreed we were both good and then left to catch up with emma. I had no clue where they were going.