Chapter 92- grad/future

* 6 months later

Y/N'S P.O.V
Today I graduated from high school! It felt so good to get my diploma and throw the hat high up in the air. I'm ready for the next chapter of my life!

Ethan and Emma and still going strong as well as me and Grayson. We all decided it would be easier if we all move in together, so that's what we did.

GRAYSON'S P.O.V
I can't believe after finally 12 years of school I did it. I did with the girl of my dreams, my best friend who is also my twin brother, and his dream girl!

Life was going strong and I couldn't be happier with it. Having Emma and y/n live with us is probably one of the best decisions we have made in a while.

Right now, us four were just relaxing in the pool as we enjoyed the sunny weather and each other's company.
Y/n: I can't believe we graduated today
Grayson: I know, who knew Ethan would graduate?
Ethan: ouch! We are twins though idiot
Emma: I'm so proud of ya all
Y/n: me too
We all laugh at Ethan

After having a deep conversation about where we were heading on our futures we decided to take a gap year to japan, China, London, Australia, bora bora and Africa.

Ethan: all this planning is giving me a headache, we should play Marco Polo
Emma: I'm in
Grayson: y/n's it
Y/n: what?! That's so unfair
Grayson: come on
Y/n: you owe me though
Grayson: I'll take you on a date ?
Y/n: deal
Y/n was actually really good at playing without cheating. She also looked so cute chasing after us then giggling.

Wow. I am really head over heels for this girl

I am really gonna marry this girl

She is the one

My future Mrs. Dolan