Chapter 1

{Ray POV}

" Oh my gosh baby you guys won!!!" My girlfriend Ashley screamed and jumped up and down. Me and my friends entered this music contest and we won. My phone started to ring and it was Jacob.

"Yo puede usted creer que mierda hizo !!" [Yo can you believe it we fucking made it!!]

"Calm down with that you know I'm not Spanish."

" Sorry man I'm just so excited. I wanna scream!"

"Go ahead with your gay a$$."

"Keep playing with me."

"Baby come on I wanna show you something" Ashley called from upstairs

"Imma call you later me and my girl about to celebrate."

"Nasty a$$. What ya gonna do?"

"Non-"

"Baby!!!"

"Go have fun. Don't leave ya girl waiting"

I hung up the phone and went upstairs. Ashley was dressed in some sexy lingerie.

"You like it?" She bit her lip and walked me over to the bed and climbed on top of me. "I know purple is your favorite color so I got it just for you". She said kissing on my neck.

"Really?"

"Yeah." She started pulling my pants down and tugged on my boxers. She grabbed my d!ck and started giving me a BJ.

"Shit Ashley", I groaned as she bobbed her head up and down. You know where it went from there............

:::::::The Next Day:::::::

I woke up and Ashley wasn't next to me. I was about to hop in the shower when she got a text. I replied back acting like I was her.

(Text Conversation)

B💵💗: Hey bae we still up for Thursday?

Me:What's happening Thursday?

B💵💗:Coming over to my house remember😘😏

(End of Convo)

I didn't bother to respond I took a shower and went downstairs like nothing happened. Ashley was sitting on the couch already dressed watching TV and on my laptop.

"Hey baby I was waiting for you to wake up. I'm gonna leave before your mom gets home. Can I borrow your laptop?"

"Sure. Are you busy Thursday? I wanna take you out."

"I'm going to my friend's house Thursday."

"Why?"

"For a sleepover"

"What's your friend's name?"

"Why you asking me all these questions?"

"Some dude was texting your phone. That's where you going Thursday." I threw her phone to her. She had a blank face and laughed.

"You about to look real stupid right now. That's my friend that I'm having a sleepover at and her name is B- Bea."

"Really"

"Yeah you know I wouldn't lie to you baby. I'm hurt that you didn't trust me thou."

"Why is your friend calling you bae?"

"That's how girls talk you know we act like we a couple".

"I'm sorry" I pecked her lips. "Do you forgive me?" I whispered in her ear.