The First Sighting

You had no idea what you were doing. You had read about the new appearances of super villains, but you never actually thought you'd be chasing one. The strange girl was within your sights, but you didn't know what to do. The girl had a sparkling dress that was blinding. Her skin was flawless, and her head was decorated with a beautiful crown. She looked like a young girl in a beauty pageant. You continued to follow her, trying to understand what she was up to. You took care not to be seen. You had heard about two superheroes in Paris: Chat Noir and Ladybug. You decided there was no reason for you to be listed with them, so you kept in the shadows.

The strange girl leaped down into the busy street. You stayed on the roof to observe. Your eyes widened in shock when her white glove touched the shoulder of a couple. They immediately turned around and bowed down to her. They seemed to have great admiration for her, willing to do whatever she asked. She continued leaping from person to person, turning them into admirers. It only took a few moments for her to obtain an army. You remained shocked on the roof.

"Do something Y/N!" Your mind screamed at you, but your body didn't budge. How could you fight this villain? You had never used your powers to fight a super villain. "You need to do something." Your mind battled. You blinked yourself back into reality. It was only then when you realized that two new people had appeared. One was a boy dressed in black, and the other was a girl dressed in red. They were both masked. You assumed they were the famous Chat Noir and Ladybug.

These were the people you were looking for. You felt a sudden urge to run after them. You needed answers, and they might have them. However, your mind took over. This was not the time nor place. You followed the three at a safe pace. This was not your place to intervene. They were the heroes, and you were not. You decided you'd let them take care of this issue.

You made sure to keep an eye on the hoard that formed, which chased after the three as well. You had decided that if anyone was in danger, then you would step into the crazed crowd to save them. You hoped that it wouldn't come to that. You didn't feel qualified to be a hero.

You remained hidden as Chat Noir and Ladybug cornered the girl. They dodged her quick advances. She moved with incredible speed. Their agility was the only thing keeping them safe from being turned into mindless admirers. The battle seemed to be at a stalemate. You looked around at the crowd that had caught up. If the admirers reached the roof, then Chat Noir and Ladybug would lose. You started to panic. You had to think of something quickly. Your panic nearly caused you to miss the moment when Ladybug tossed her yo-yo in the air. The yo-yo glowed, and it transformed into a different object. There was a pause by the heroes before they sprung into action. It only took them a couple minutes before Ladybug was able to snatch the glove off the girl's hand. Ladybug tore the glove in two, and a dark butterfly flew out. She swung her yo-yo around before aiming it at the butterfly and capturing it. She touched the yo-yo, and a white, beautiful butterfly appeared. With that, everything was over.

You remained hidden even after the heroes had left. Magic had seemed to fill the air, fixing everything in its path. It wasn't long before everything was back to normal. Your mind had a hard time comprehending the events that had passed. Minutes went by before you started to move. You jumped down into an empty alleyway. "Wraps off," you whispered. You glowed once again as your normal clothes appeared. Aubie formed to the side of you.

"Wow! That was quite adventurous!" Aubie exclaimed. Her cheerful mood never seemed to fade. She made you laugh a little.

"Lets go to the hotel," you said before you walked into the street. Thoughts raced through your head. You needed to make contact with Ladybug and Chat Noir, but how? Your mind was too tired to make a plan. The travel and adventure wore you out. You couldn't wait to sleep. However, your thoughts kept your mind awake. You could feel that something big was about to begin.

So... what do you guys think? Should I keep going? Sorry the first two chapters are slow. Things will pick up in the next chapter.