Adrien's P.O.V. #1

Adrien, as Chat Noir, slipped into his room through his opened window. The darkness of the night allowed Paris's lights to illuminate the streets. Adrien stared at the breathtaking view from his room as he closed his window. The beauty of Paris gave him no comfort at the present moment. His ring sounded for the last time before Adrien transformed back into his normal self. Plagg whipped out and remained above Adrien's shoulders. Adrien continued to look out his many windows.

"You look like you belong in some gross romantic movie," Plagg said with a hint of annoyance.

"It's been three days since I saw her. What if I scared her off?" he asked, looking at Plagg.

"I wouldn't be surprised. Now, where is my cheese?" Plagg looked around. His eyes landed on a plate on cheese on a nearby table. He wasted no time getting to it. Adrien rolled his eyes as Plagg greedily devoured his food. Adrien had been searching for the mystery girl since they had their first meeting. He had only turned his back on her for a moment, but she was gone when he turned around. Adrien's mind constantly wondered if it was something he said or did. He couldn't deny that his emotions took over. He had probably acted like a little child about to get ice cream. His searches for her had resulted in nothing. He felt as if he had searched all of Paris. There was no sign of her. He had to find her. Something inside him said that Ladybug and he would need her. Maybe she would be the key to ending the reign of villains.

Adrien paced around his room for a moment. His mind wandered everywhere. Drowning in thoughts, Adrien sat down in front of his computer. He checked the news once again with the hope that the mystery girl might appear. He scrolled through countless articles and pictures of Ladybug and Chat Noir. He even went to the latest battle, but there was nothing. It was as if the new hero did not exist.

Her last words echoed in his mind. "I'm no superhero."

Adrien pondered over these words for a moment. "You have to be," he said aloud, softly. "Paris needs all the help it can get... Ladybug and I need as much help as we can get."

Adrien gently pushed his chair away from the computer. He rested his head back and stared at the ceiling. He took deep breaths as he tried to clear his mind for a moment of peace. It worked... a little bit.

"Now you have a second person to stalk," Plagg said, ruining the silence. He had eaten all his food and was resting on the couch. He seemed to be falling asleep.

Adrien looked at a nearby clock. It was getting late, and he had school tomorrow. He sighed as he got ready for bed. It only took him a few minutes before his face was in his pillows. Unfortunately, his thoughts kept him awake. Something new had entered into his mind. He hadn't told Ladybug of the mystery girl. All he had told her was that he hadn't found the source of the attack. They would've talked more, but they had seconds before they were going to transform. Had he done the wrong thing? Should he have told her? He was afraid that she would search for the girl too, and that she might frighten her even more. Perhaps he should've let Ladybug investigate. She seemed to be better with encouraging words.

Unable to sleep, Adrien got up to look out the windows once more. She was out there. He had a feeling that she would show up again. She had come once, and that gave him hope that she would return. Everything would be different for their next meeting. He had already started planning what he would say. He felt that he could convince her to join them. He would do everything in his power. With this new determination, Adrien went back to bed. He dreamed of their new team that would soon be formed.

Hi guys! Hope you liked Adrien's side. I'll most likely do this again. Happy Spring everyone!
Question: What is your favorite superhero?
Bonus Question: If I was to write another story, what would you like it to be?