Chapter 15

Third Person's POV

Both Jungkook and Taehyung literally slept together the whole night, not caring if it's really hot in there.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly as if he was his pillow and Taehyung enjoyed it

Time passed as they slept through the peaceful night till morning.

The morning sunlight shone right into the dim room through the curtains.

And Taehyung was the first one to wake up.

He had sweat all over his body due to the hotness of the room plus being hugged by someone.

Yet, he didn't mind as long as that someone is his lover.

He watched as Jungkook slept peacefully right beside him.

Taehyung just smiled, admiring Jungkook's handsome features even though he's sleeping.

Taehyung placed his palm onto Jungkook's forehead, checking if his fever had cooled down a little.

As he wanted to pull away, his hand was grabbed by Jungkook, who swiftly turned him around until his back was lying on the soft bed with both his hands being held above his head.

And there he was, lying right under his lover, Jungkook.

Both were sweating, and Taehyung could swear that his heart was pounding hardly like it would burst out his rib cage any second now.

He looked right into Jungkook's dark eyes, lost within them.

And Jungkook was too, lost in those beautiful brown eyes of Taehyung.

"J-Jungkook??" Taehyung asked, then realised that Jungkook was actually...shirtless now...

He could feel his whole face heating up.

"Like what you see, baby?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung felt even more embarrassed and looked away from him.

Jungkook just chuckled.

"Don't look away, baby," Jungkook said as he took Taehyung's right hand and place it onto his hard chest, where he heart was.

"And this, belongs to you,Tae..." Jungkook huffed out.

Taehyung really didn't know what to do.

He didn't even know why he's still this embarrassed and shy even though they've done this before.

Taehyung then looked at Jungkook again.

He could feel Jungkook's other hand slowly sliding down his body in a sensual way.

Taehyung let out a hitch.

"So sensitive, are we," Jungkook tease.

Taehyung just felt even more embarrassed.

Right now, he's squirming around right under Jungkook because of his touch.

It was both uncomfortable yet pleasing.

Jungkook then slowly place his head down, and kissed Taehyung on his lips, then his neck, leaving hickeys on it.

"J-Jungkook..." Taehyung moaned.

"I-It's still early in the morning..."

But Jungkook just shushed him with another passionate kiss.

They continue until they finally pulled away, leaving a string of saliva between their parted lips.

"J-Jungkook..." Taehyung moaned again.

And that made Jungkook turned on.

"Say it, baby," Jungkook said.

Even though Taehyung knew he should stop doing this, yet his body tells another.

"Please...Jungkook...

...take me..."

Gotcha!!!!! 😂😂😂 (your beloved Author-nim)❤❤❤