Chapter 41

1 Month Later...

Third Person's POV

"Jungkookie...where are you taking us to??" Taehyung whined as he was being pulled by his lover.

As soon as they reached the place, they all stood there and rest for a while as they were exhausted from running.

"Huff...huff...now tell me, why are we here?" Taehyung asked between his breath.

Jungkook took a deep breath then looked at Taehyung.

"Look around..." he said.

Taehyung looked around, only to find themselves in a beautiful park full with blossom trees which were fully bloom.

"Oh my

"Oh my...I never noticed it..." Taehyung said.

"You...don't like it?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung stopped looking around and faced Jungkook.

"I don't like it..." he said, the sadness in Jungkook's face was visible.

"But I love it!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he hugged Jungkook tightly, giggling.

"You almost made me cry, you lil rascal!!" Jungkook said as he hugged Taehyung back.

"Haha, sorry..." Taehyung said sheepishly.

They both stared into each others eyes lovingly.

Like nothing will ever pull them apart again.

"Taehyung...I have something to ask you..."

"What is it, Kookie?" Taehyung asked, curious.

He only saw Jungkook knelt down on one of his knee and held his right hand.

"Kim Taehyung, you are the most loving, amazing and beautiful person I've ever met. You're the only person who I ever cared of, the only person who I ever loved. You're even willing to sacrifice yourself for me, and yet I don't even know how to thank you..."

Jungkook stopped for a while, then continued.

"I am thanking you, with all my heart. And I love you, that's why..."

Jungkook pulled a box out from his pocket and opened it.

Inside the box was a beautiful ring made of silver, with a blue diamond on it and both their names engraved on the ring.

Taehyung gasped as he cried in happiness.

"Will you marry me?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes!!" Taehyung cried as he kissed Jungkook on the lips as so did Jungkook.

After all those years they've been through together, they could finally be together.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook,"

"And I love you too, Jeon Taehyung..."

It's almost the end!! 😭😭❤❤