Chapter 24

Third Person's POV

Only Jungkook and his father were in the latter's office.

Jungkook had already ordered Hoseok, his most trusted man to take Taehyung back home.

Jungkook eyed his father, his father was just sitting there.

"You did all of this? How could you, father?! Taehyung is the love of my life!! They nearly killed him!!" Jungkook roared, slamming his fist on the expensive glass table, causing it to crack.

Yet, his father was calm.

He wasn't afraid of his own son.

"Simple, because I don't want my son to be gay, and that Taehyung guy doesn't even suit you," his father replied coldly.

Jungkook felt his anger rised.

"He isn't just anyone, father. He's my everything!!" Jungkook protested.

His father just chuckled.

"Yes, and that's why I've ordered my men to kidnap and kill him, yet you're always there for him," his father said.

Jungkook clenched on his fist harder.

"You fucking bastard!!" he yelled.

"In order to make sure our company and our family remain this powerful, you shall marry the daughter of The Park's Company," his father said, smirking.

Jungkook stared at his own father in disbelief.

He chuckled.

"Ha...you think I would abandon Taehyung and my child just for the sake of our family? You're kidding, right?!" he yelled.

"Well, you're wrong!! And maybe that's the reason why mom left you, you bastard!!" he added.

His father only smirked.

"You shall make your own decisions, Jungkook...

"...marry or he shall die in my hands..."

Hey guys, I'm back again 😂