CHAPTER ]42[

Author's POV

Yeonseok turned his back as soon as he ended the call and tucked the phone into his pocket.

He chuckled to see the scared expression on Sehun's face. "Did you hear that, Sehun?," he questioned.

Sehun remained silent. He actually heard all of it but he was hoping it was my true.

He felt scared, really scared right now. Kai will come to safe him right? He will right?

He kept asking those questions to himself.

"Kai doesn't need you anymore, your husband left you now," Yeonseok stated and used his finger to lift Sehun's face.

Sehun snorted and turned his face away from him. "You're lying!," he exclaimed.

He tried to get away and struggled but the tight grip on his hand stopping him from moving too much.

"Let me go!," he yelled out loudly but Yeonseok only replied with a grinning.

He scoffed. "You didn't hear it hm? Your husband even left you, no one wants a person like you," he uttered and pushed Sehun's head.

Sehun clinched his teeth in anger. "What else do you want? Why do you need to mess up my life again?!."

"Because of I want to, you deserve that," the elder hissed in a lower tone, glaring at Sehun.

"What did I do to you? Why do you have to be so mean to me?," Sehun cried, tears slowly flowed over his cheeks.

He still didn't understand why was Yeonseok treating him so bad, he remembered he never did anything to him.

Yeonseok scoffed as he heard the question from Sehun. "You really wanna know the reason huh?," he used his finger to lift Sehun's face.

Sehun unsurely nodded and turned his face from Yeonseok.

"Because of your father," he stated those words right in front of Sehun's face.

"W-What did he do?," the younger slowly questioned. His parents passed away since he was still a little child.

Yeonseok replied with a scoffing. "He got everything he wants since we are still kids and me, I never even get a slight attention from my own parents!," he yelled out, making Sehun flinched.

"B-But it's not his fault! You can't use me to take the revenge, I dont even know anything," Sehun cried out, he was scared. Really scared right now.

Yeonseok clinched his teeth and grasped his fist, his anger was exploding right now.

He approached Sehun and grabbed his hair, pulling them harshly until Sehun tilted his head.

"Ugh," Sehun hissed as he felt the pain. His grasped on the rope that was tying him became tighter.

"Because you're his son and you deserve all this!," he swang his hand and slapped the younger's face, until blood came out from his lips.

Sehun truckled. The pain was flowing over inside his body, making tears slowly came from his eyes.

"Y-You," he muttered.

Yeonseok chuckled. "What? No one can stop me now, no one will come to safe you now," he grasped Sehun's chin and held it harshly.

"Wanna know something?," he whispered right beside his ear.

Yeonseok's lips curled up. "Kai doesn't even love you, you are nothing to him," he said those hurtful words.

Sehun shook his head furiously. "No!," he exclaimed.