Favorite Thing About Each Other-

Clinton Cave-

You love how tall he is compared to you. You love his hair and when you run your fingers thru it. You also love his smile, laugh and how talented and gentle he is

He loves how small you are compared to him, he loves your smile, blush and giggle and how well you got along with others.

Mitchel Cave-

You love his smile and laugh, you also love braiding his hair, you love how sweet he is and his septum piercing (I mean come the fuck on!)

He loves how passionate you are with photography and he loves your smile and laugh.

Christian Anthony-

You love how protective and gentle he is when he helps you with your panic attacks.

He loves how sweet, kind, shy and caring you are with everyone and that you're brace for trying to overcome your anxiety.

Jesse Boyle-

You love how talented, sweet, gentle and caring he is. You also love that he's basically your big baby and you actually kinda like when he gets jealous.

He loves that you're kinda like your brothers, crazy, funny, talented but he also loves that no matter who flirts with you that you're always his.

Patrick Wilde-

You've known Patrick for a long time you love everything about him, but you love how kinda shy and awkward he is when it comes to loving you now that you're together but you also love his smile and laugh when messing around with the others.

He loves your compassion and eyes, they sparkle or always light up when you smile, laugh or get excited over something. He also loves that you're very sentimental and cry over everything no matter how ridiculous it is.

(HOW CUTE! ENJOY!)

(292 Words)