Dinner Dates-

Clinton Cave- Clinton wasn't much of an out to dinner kind of guy. He was more of a deliver food and watch movies in kind of guy which you were okay with because every night, he ordered food and you watched a shit ton of movies and nothing made you happier.

Mitchel Cave- Mitchel LOVED taking you out for dinner. He just loved how dressed and loved that you took pictures along the way. He just loved you and wanted to always spoil you with everything so he'd take you out pretty much every other night and you both always had an awesome night.

Christian Anthony- Due to your Social Anxiety, you don't go out to dinner much. Sure, on some occasions Christians will take you out to help your anxiety and get you used to the outside world and whatnot which you were okay with every now and then since it was only like maybe once a week but other than that Christian would make you both dinner and you would watch funny things and it made you both happier.

Jesse Boyle- Like Clinton, he didn't like to go out much, he'd rather make food at home or have it delivered. He'd mainly take you out on special occasions which you had no problem with of course because you always had a fun night together.

Patrick Wilde- He loved taking you out for dinner. He did it a lot even when you guys were friends and now dating, he still loved taking you out dinner and you both just had an awesome time.

(Yay! Enjoy)