Insecure-

Clinton Cave- You get pretty insecure sometimes even tho Jesse's your best friend and you're with Clinton but sometimes you think he can do better because you're just a normal girl, you're no model or Rockstar so you do get pretty insecure sometimes you just think it's pathetic so you keep it to yourself.

You were in Clinton's room just relaxing as the boys were out at the studio. You cleaned up a bit and went grocery shopping because the boys are pigs most times, now you're just relaxing and enjoying some light reading.

You couldn't stay focused tho because your mind kept wandering about you and Clinton. You loved Clinton with all your heart and you were so happy to be with him...but sometimes you just think he can do better.

You sighed and closed your book as you sighed and hopped off the bed. You stretched a bit and sighed as you went to your dresser and just looked at yourself in the mirror.

I mean you thought were you were pretty, I mean you weren't ugly cause who's ugly? You sighed and rubbed your face tiredly as you grabbed your hair brush and brushed your messy hair.

Your mind wandered again about Clinton dating someone better than you. You tried shaking the thought but it just remained there. You didn't hear the front door open or your name being called until you saw Clinton in the room.

You jumped a bit making him chuckle "Sorry didn't mean to scare you" he said you just smiled a little and shook your head "How was the studio?" you asked "Good, how was having the house to yourself?" he asked wrapping his arms around you from behind, you sighed and shrugged as you continued to brush your hair,

He frowned and grabbed the brush from your hands and set it on the dresser. He grabbed your hands and took you to the bed and pulled you on his lap and wrapped his arms around your waist "what's wrong?" He asked you shook your head "it's nothing" you said looking at your lap.

Clinton gently grabbed your chin and lifted it up to make you look at him, he pressed his forehead against yours "Princess what's wrong?" He asked you sighed "Just a little insecurity is all" You whispered "about?" he asked you rolled your eyes "thinking you could do better than me, I mean I'm no model nor Rockstar even tho my best friend is one...just a boring random girl" you said sighing a bit.

Clinton didn't say anything but only press his lips against yours, you smiled and kissed back as his lips were soft against yours, the kiss was long, lingering, loving and passionate.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and ran your fingers thru his hair, his hands moved from your waist to your ass and squeezed a bit making you whimper a bit making him smirk a bit.

He pulled away and pampered your face with kisses making you giggle and smile "Baby I love you so very much and I love that you're just a normal girl, you're not boring, you are very beautiful, smart, loving, talented, funny, fun, caring and wonderful girl and the list could go on and on and on and you don't have to feel insecure because I love you and only you" He said,

You blushed and smiled as your stomach and heart fluttered "I love you too" you said as you embraced him in hug which made him smile as he hugged you back.

Mitchel Cave- You're not super insecure, the only thing you're ever really insecure about is your photography but Mitchel plus everyone else thinks your photography is beyond perfect and amazing and everyone loves all your photography so that makes you really happy.

Christian Anthony- You get insecure so much because of your anxiety and it's hard not to be because you're with Christian and you know he loves you and will always be there for you but sometimes you can't help but get insecure because you have anxiety and that he'll leave you for someone more stable.

You and Christian were going out for some coffee. You and Christian were walking hand in hand to the coffee shop. You would always hold Christian's hand when going out as a reassurance that he's by your side the entire time and if you felt anxious you would squeeze his hand.

You've had good days and you've had bad days but no matter what days you've had you always had Christian and he was always there to love, help and support you no matter what.

On your way to the coffee shop tho you would look around at the girls that would walk by with either their friends or significant others, they would be laughing, smiling and just looking stable and perfect...

You sighed and frowned as you thought of Christian and yourself...you were struggling that was true but you trying at least and Christian was always with you...however...you got insecure thinking he can do better and have someone who's prettier and just well...stable.

You found yourself stopping and looking down at the ground feeling sad and insecure now, "Hey Beautiful what's the matter?" Christian asked as he walked up to you, you just shook your head and sighed.

Christian grabbed your hand and pulled you inside of somewhere which was just a random store. He held onto your waist and grabbed your chin and made you look up at him, he frowned a bit once he saw your solemn face "what's wrong beautiful?" he asked,

You sighed "I-I just feel like you can do better. Like date someone better, someone who's prettier and more stable" You whispered and fiddled with Christian's shirt which is what you do when you're sad or nervous,

Christian grabbed your chin and made you look at him and gently pressed his lips against yours, you smiled softly and kissed back as the kiss was short but sweet, lingering and passionate.

He pulled back and pampered your face with kissed making you blush, smile and giggle "Baby I love you so very much and you are the only girl I want, you are stable and anxiety is nothing to be ashamed about because everyone has a little anxiety and you are doing so very well princess and no mater what happens I'm always always going to be here for you" He said as he stroked your cheek with his thumb.

Your eyes widen as you felt tears welled up, you blushed and smiled "I-I love you too Christian" You whispered which made him smile as he kissed you once again making you forget about your insecurity.

Jesse Boyle- You're not super insecure because your brothers are Mitchel and Clinton but there are sometimes you think Jesse can do better and people online think you're only with him because of who your brothers are and for attention and whatnot but Jesse always tells you that he loves you for you and he doesn't care who you're related to.

Patrick Wilde- You're not super insecure because Pat has been your best friend forever and now you're dating you couldn't be happier. There are sometimes where you think he can do better because you're just a normal girl but Pat always reassures you that he likes that you're normal because you make him normal.

(yay another preference ENJOY!!)

(1245 Words)