Jealous-

Clinton Cave- When Clinton's Jealous which is not likely but when he is and someone is flirting with you he would literally glare daggers at the guy then grab your hand and drag you away then pout like a baby which was the cutest thing ever.

It made you giggle a bit and kiss his angry heated cheeks and say that you're only his and that it's cute when he's jealous...he would deny that he was jealous and it only made you laugh.

Mitchel Cave- When Mitchel's jealous he would be angry, I feel like he would jump to conclusions about you cheating or flirting which not only makes you not only angry but very hurt that he doesn't trust you.

If someone flirted with you, you would always say you had a boyfriend and walked away but from what Mitchel said you literally cried...then he felt bad and apologized for being jealous and not trusting you. You would always say that you're his and no one else's.

Christian Anthony- No one flirts with you often so Christian doesn't really get jealous but he doesn't like how close you are with his friends.

So whenever you're talking with him Christian would pout and do anything to be near you like pull you in a hug, kiss you, hold your hand, make you sit on his lap.

It was quiet funny seeing him jealous since it should be the other way around due to your anxiety but you told him that the others are his friends and that he's the one you love which made him feel better and smother you with kisses.

Jesse Boyle- When Jesse's jealous which he always is when other guys flirt with you which is almost all the time because you're Clinton and Mitchel's younger sister.

But when he's jealous he would be clingy to you or always touching you in someway to let that guy know you're with him, whether it would be holding your hand, his arm around your waist or shoulders just anyway to let the guy know you're his.

The guy would notice and walk away making you laugh and Jesse confused but you would always tell him that you're his and only his making him smile.

Patrick Wilde- Patrick tries to hide when he's jealous and you can see right thru him because he'll keep his distance from you. But you brush off anyone flirting with you and walk up and kiss Pat right on the lips saying that he doesn't need to be jealous which makes him blush and smile a little.

(ENJOY!)

(435 Words)