Nightmares-

*Just a heads up, these will probably be very shitty but enjoy!*

Clinton Cave-

*Nightmare*

You looked around seeing you were at home but the atmosphere felt...off like you felt like something bad was gonna happen. It was awkwardly quiet which made you confused as you walked around the house calling out for the guys but they were nowhere to be seen.

You headed outside seeing the guys tour bus and the guys loading on. Your eyes widen as you called out for them "JESSE, CLINTON WAIT!" You shouted,

The both looked at each other then back at you...but something about them was off as well...their eyes were dark like as if they were a demon or something and they were giving you the dirtiest look ever,

"W-what's happening? W-what's going on?" You stuttered out as your heart started to race a bit "oh well isn't obvious? We're leaving" Jesse stated, I've dealt with them going on tour before but they were going to leave me? Without saying goodbye? Why?

"I can see that b-but what about me?" You stuttered a bit as tears filled your eyes the guys laughed evilly which sent shivers down your spine...and not the good kind,

"You really thought I would give up the band for you? You're more stupid then I thought" Clinton said evilly, your heart raced as you felt your heart break,

"B-But Clinton I-I thought you loved me?" You stated, he laughed "really? That's what is was called? Love? Sorry but I'm in a band and don't have time for little girls like you" He stated as him and the others laughed and loaded on the bus and just left...

They left you...one of your biggest fears...being left alone and well that's what happened...not only were you alone but Clinton broke your heart and he never loved you...you collapsed to the ground and screamed and cried. You heard voices in your head telling you to wake up. WAKE UP!

*End of Nightmare* (Based on your fear)

Your eyes shot open as you saw Clinton shaking your shoulders, you sat up and breathed heavily and started to cry. He turned on his nightstand light and pulled you on his lap.

You cried on his shoulder as he rubbed your back and head trying to calm you down. When your brain registered that you were with Clinton you managed to calm down a little.

Clinton pried you off him and cupped your cheeks "what happened?" He asked softly while frowning sadly, you sniffled "I-I had a nightmare where you left me and didn't l-love me, you chose the band over me" You stuttered as your bottom lip quivered.

Clinton frowned and pecked your lips a few times "Baby it was just a nightmare. I would never, ever, ever leave you. I promise, even for the band hell, I would choose you over it because I love you so fucking much. You mean the absolute world to me and I would never ever leave you" He said,

Your eyes widen as you blushed and smiled "I love you too" you whispered which made him smiled as he leaned down and pressed his lips against your making you smile and kiss back...and that was a promise Clinton would keep.

Mitchel Cave-

*Nightmare*

You looked around seeing you were in the house which was a disaster, it looked like someone threw a huge party. There was garbage all over the place, red plastic cups, beer literally all over the place.

You called out for the boys but it was silent. You headed outside seeing some of the guys passed out on the lawn and Mitchel stumbling a bit to get in a car "Mitty!" You called out,