"So, do you remember anything when you were alive?"

She looks up to me as she's balancing herself on the curb with her arms out.

"Yeah, I remember that I went to the university close by! The one about a 15 minute walk from here."

I was there about an hour ago.

"Oh I see."

She jumps off the curb and walks right next to me. People are just walking right through us.

"So you really don't remember anything Hoseok?"

"No, nothing at all. All I know is that I died a month ago."

She nods her head. She looks sad, like she's sad for me.

We are in front of the hospital already. We see people rushing in and out of the front entrance. We head in and she looks like she already knows where to go.

We ended up at the end of a hallway. She walks towards the last room and I followed her. She turns to the front of the door and just stands there. Her eyes look weak as she stares into the room. I walk next to her and look at what she's looking at.

I see her lifeless body on the hospital cot. An IV is attached to her and a respirator was attached to her mouth. I then look to the corner of the room next to the hospital bed. The lady is sleeping on the chair. I assume that's her mother.

"Is that your mom?"

She's still looking straight ahead. She replies with a weak voice.

"Yes, that's my mom."

I stare at her while she's staring into the room. She looks so sad, I even felt bad for her.

"Hey."

She turns her head slowly towards my direction.

"You should go. Go try to get back into your body and wake up for your mom."

She smiles to me lightly.

"Thanks for seeing me off."

She beams me a warm smile. She then walks slowly to her lifeless body.

She pauses and looks back towards me.

"Goodbye Hoseok. I hope you find the answers you're looking for."