二十

One Month Ago

One Month Ago

That Day

Hoseok and Sola had been dating for a year now. The only person that knew was Yoongi, Hoseoks best friend. Yoongi had to play stupid sometimes because Hoseok wasn't ready to tell his other friends about his relationship. Hoseok had met Sola during last year at their freshman orientation. When he saw Sola for the first time, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He made his move and went to talk to her. After that, their love had bloomed.

Throughout their relationship, they would both meet by the river and watch the sunset together after class. They both couldn't get enough of each other. They both loved watching the sunset, especially Sola. Hoseok loved watching it too, but his sun was Sola. He loved how she smiled and how she laughed. She was his sunshine.

Throughout the whole day, both Hoseok and Sola went to their classes. They planned to meet after their classes near the river; to watch the sunset together. 

It was about 7 pm when Hoseok had finished music theory class. He had stayed after class to finish up some work.

He received a text from Sola saying she was on her way to the river. She had texted Hoseok to meet by the bridge by his dorm, so they could walk together.

Sola went to a coffee shop to grab some coffee. When she was there, Yoongi bumped into her. She was happy to see him and he asked if she was going to meet up Hoseok. She replied yes and went on her way.

Hoseok was walking towards the bridge by his dorm. As he got closer, he see's Sola waiting for him. They both make eye contact with each other. Though the sun was about to set, it felt as if their world has gotten brighter; just by seeing each other.

Hoseok was walking faster to her as she waited for him to come. Hoseok then hears something from a distance. 

A speeding car.

He see's that the car is coming quick and losing control.

He then see's the car going towards directly towards Sola at a high speed.

His heart starts to race and rushes towards Sola.

Sola then looks to see why Hoseok was running so quickly. She see's an oncoming car coming towards her. She screams for Hoseok and he's running as fast as he can.

Just as soon as the car got closer, Hoseok pushes Sola away from the bridge. She falls and hits her head on a nearby fire hydrant. It causes her to pass out. Hoseok was hit by the car and the impact caused his body to go into the water.

As he was trying to grasp onto whatever was near him, he was losing blood from getting hit. It caused him to pass out.

When he was struggling in the river, flashbacks of him and Sola spending time together rushed his mind. All he could think about was her. The last thing he sees before everything goes back, is them sitting together.

 Watching the sun go down, as they hold one another. 

He smiles one last time. Thinking about his sunshine.

The end.

Thank you guys for reading this short book! I know it's not the best, but I really wanted to write this. Thanks again for reading <3

TK<3