"Goodbye Hoseok

"Goodbye Hoseok."

She beams me one last smile. She then turns towards her body and leans towards it. I watch her attempt to go into her body. I was expecting her to finally get back in and wake up. To my surprise, she couldn't do it.

She looks back to me quickly. She then tries to go back into her body.

"Why can't I get back in?!"

She's now frantically forcing herself through, but nothings happening.

"Come on! Let me back in! Let me wake up!"

She's practically yelling with all her might, trying to get herself back into her body. After a few more attempts, she ended up failing completely.

She then starts to cry, as she looks to her lifeless self and her mother.

"No, I have to go back. I can't die yet, I'm too young. I have so many dreams."

I start to pity her, even though I'm already dead, she had hopes of getting back into the real world.

I walk slowly towards her.

"Sola."

She's still crying, not wanting to look up to me.

"Sola, I'm sorry."

She's sniffling and she wipes her eyes Styx she then looks to me.

"I guess I'm gonna really die."

"I'm sorry."

She takes in a deep breath and looks to me with a forced smile.

"I guess, I, I guess I have to come to terms with it."

I felt bad. She can't go back into her body, but a part of me was happy. I don't have to be alone anymore. But I honestly didn't want that. I wouldn't wish for anyone to be stuck here like me.

"Hoseok?"

I breakout my trance and move my eyes to hers.

"Yeah?"

"Could I wander around with you? I don't want to be alone."

The sides of my lips slightly move up as I nod.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

She smiles brightly.

"Alright, let me say my last goodbye to my mother."

She walks towards her mom and I just stand there watching her.

I gave her a few moments alone as I wait outside the room.

What are we going to do? We can't wander her forever. There has to be a catch. There has to be a way for us to crossover and rest peacefully.

But how do we find that out?