十七

Day 6

Day 6

Sola

I had tried looking everywhere. I double checked places, making sure I didn't miss a spot.

One more day, one more day to get into my body.

I wonder how Hoseok is doing?

I start to feel as if I miss him. Though we only met each other just a week ago, it felt as if we knew each other forever.

I'm by the bridge where the university and the park to the hospital meet.

Wait, maybe I should check the hospital!

I then rush over towards the hospital.

Maybe something will come up then.

-

I get to my hospital room. I still see myself lifeless with my mother next to me, holding onto my hand.

I walk towards myself and just look at myself.

What happened to me?

I then look to my mom. She's rubbing the back of my hand with her fingers.

I gotta wake up, I can't leave her like this.

I then see her look up towards the door. I turn around to see a familiar face, which causes me to get shocked.

Yoongi? What are you doing here?

He then walks in closely towards the bed that I'm in and bows to my mom.

"How is she doing?"

My mom looks to him and starts to tear up. She then takes in a deep breath, forcing herself not to cry in front of him.

"I'm keeping hope she'll wake up."

Wait. The guy I couldn't see his face clearly; could he be Yoongi?!

Yoongi is my boyfriend?!

I then start to panic and rush out of the hospital.

I rush towards the university, hoping to find Hoseok.

Hoseok, where are you?