十二

Day 2

Day 2

Sola and I sat in front of the river, waiting for the sun to rise. The sky became red, orange, and pink. It looked beautiful.

I stare into the horizon, seeing the tip of the sun coming up.

"Hoseok..."

Still looking straight ahead, I replied,

"Yeah?"

"You feeling better?"

I nod.

She then scoots closer to me.

"When you're ready, you could talk to me, you know that?"

"I know. I just am shocked that's all."

We then both stared into the horizon, watching the sun come up slowly.

"Hoseok, do you think, I mean, if I do get into back into my body and you move on..."

I slowly turn my head towards her. She then looks away shyly and smiles softly.

"Do you think we'll meet again?"

I let out a small laugh.

"I don't know. Maybe? Who knows? I'd like to think we will."

She then looks at me with a shocked look. She then holds her knees together and rests her chin on them.

"Me too. I feel like we have a connection."

"I feel the same way too."

She then scoots close to me, having our arms touch. She then rests her head on my shoulder and stare into the horizon.

I didn't say anything, not wanting to ruin the moment. I liked this feeling and I honestly wish it could stay like this forever.

So for the whole morning, we both looked straight ahead, waiting for the sun to rise.

-

Sola and I are now walking around the campus again, trying to see if we missed something. We then reach a small building with a staircase in the middle, leading to the entrance.

We both walk up to it and we see something on ground.

Candles and flowers?

We both looked at each other, confused to what we were seeing.

We then see two professors walk by and put down flowers.

"It's so sad. Hoseok was one of her best students."

"I know, what he did was so selfless."

They both walk away and I then look to the building closely.