十八

Day 6

Day 6

It's already late in the evening. Street lights had come on and campus was quiet. All I could hear was the wind blowing and the river flowing.

It's almost the seventh day and yet, I still haven't found out anything.

I then see Taehyung flash in front of me with his arms crossed.

"I have a few more hours Taehyung."

"I know. I'm just here trying to guide you."

I stop in place and looked at him in the eyes.

"Please just tell me."

He walks towards me.

"I can't. Think harder Hoseok."

"I can't! I can't think of anything! I been around this campus so many times and I got nothing! What am I supposed to do?"

We both hear a faint voice yelling.

"Hoseok!"

I turn around to see Sola running as quickly as she could towards me.

I look back to Taehyung and he just points with his eyes to Sola. He then vanishes, leaving me alone with her.

As she comes closer towards me, she puts her hands on her knees and starts to catch her breath.

"Sola, whats wrong? I, uh, I want to say I'm sorry for saying all those things to you."

She then tries to catch her breath.

"Forget about that! You have to come with me!"

She quickly grabs onto my hand, but I start to feel pain throughout my whole body.

"Hoseok?! Oh my god! Hoseok!"

I'm getting a memory.

I hear Sola's voice fade, as I'm blacking out.

"Hoseok, I'll be right here. I'll be right here, don't you worry."

-

Day 7

I then wake up, opening my eyes slowly. I see that Sola is next to me sleeping on the grass. I then sit up and look towards the river. I see the tip of the sun coming up from the horizon. I then rush towards Sola.

I frantically try to wake her up.

"Sola! Sola wake up! The sun is about to rise!"

She wakes up and groans.

She gets up immediately afterwards.

We both stand up and I grab her hand. She then looks towards the sunrise and then looks back to me.