十四

Day 3

Day 3

I'm in my old dorm room, looking at everything. I looked in all the rooms; mine, Yoongi's, and Jimin's.

Why can't I find anything?

I then hear the entrance to the dorm open and closed. I rush back out to see that Yoongi had came back from class.

He still looks upset and distressed. He just falls into the couch and just lays there. He then sits back up and brings his face to his hands. I could hear him crying.

I felt his pain. I could feel our friendship. I start to get little flashbacks of our childhood and how we would always be together throughout the years.

I start to tear up myself too. I get closer to Yoongi and sat by him. I tried to bring my arms around him, but I just kept going through him.

He then stops crying and slowly brings his eyes up to mine.

"Hoseok?"

I then lean back from being surprised.

Could he see me now?

He then furrows his eyebrows and then brings his face back into his palms. He beings to cry again.

"Hoseok, I wish you were here. You don't know how much this pains me," He says to himself.

I then relax and just sat there with him.

Crying.

-

It's now night time. The sun had set and the street lamps had lit up the campus. I walked slowly towards the river to meet up Sola. I then had realized that I forgot to come watch the sunset with her.

I look up to see her under a street lamp waving to me, cheeruflly.

"Hoseok!"

I start to feel butterflies in my stomach. I walked towards her and she runs towards me.

As she got close to me, she took a small jump towards me and had her arms up.

"Guess what I found out today?!"

I then gave a grin to her.

I then sat on the grass and patted the spot next to me for her to sit down.

"What did you find out?"

She sits down quickly and then leans towards me.

"Apparently, I had a boyfriend?!"

My eyes widen.

"A boyfriend?"

She then looks towards her side and starts to blush.

"Well, I think so. I mean I didn't see his face, but I know its a guy! I was at a coffee shop and I guess we were supposed to meet there. But I don't know. I couldn't hear his voice too well or see his face."

For some reason, I start to feel jealous and it kind of ruined my mood.

"Oh. I see."

She then shakes her head up and down happily. She clasps her hand together.

"Oh I can't wait to get back in my body! He's probably waiting for me too!"

I look down to the grass and just nod my head.

"Uh huh."

She then tones down her voice and looks at me.

"What's wrong Hoseok?"

I reply with a flat tone.

"Nothing. Let's walk around some more."

"Oh, okay."

We both got up and walked towards the men's dorm. We walked across a bridge over the river to get to it.  I look towards the side of the river to see safety cones and hazard signs next to it. I guess they're doing construction, seeing that the metal railing had been damaged.

I walked a little bit faster than Sola, leaving her a few steps behind me. I could hear her footsteps come up quickly, trying to catch up to me.

"So, I watched the sunset by myself."

I continue to walk and just stare at the direction that I'm walking.

"Oh, I see."

"You didn't come and watch it with me today!"

I then stopped in place and looked to her with an annoyed look.

"Do I have to watch it with you? I mean I have to find out how I died in less than four days now."

She then widen her eyes from my words.

"I was just asking."

I then take in a deep breath and close my eyes. I open them back up and reply back to her.

"Sola, I think we should just go our own way."

"Wait, what, why Hoseok?"

"I just think we're wasting time, when we should just continuously look for clues."

She then takes a step close to me and she grabs my wrist.

"But Hoseok, I—"

I slowly remove her hand off my wrist.

"Sola, I'm sorry. I hope you get back into your body."

She gives me an astonished look. She takes steps back and I could see tears forming in her eyes. As soon as the first tear had dropped from her eyes, she turns around and runs away.

I then felt a sense of guilt and sadness.

"Oh no, you shouldn't have done that."

I turn around to see Taehyung sitting on top of the railing of the bridge. His foot was on the lower rail, while his other foot dangled. He has his elbow resting on the top of his thigh, with his cheek, resting on his fist.

"Why can't you just tell me what happened to me?! Why can't you just take me now?!"

He then sits up and grips the railings with both his hands. He then smirks as he swings his feet back and fourth.

"Because, I told you, I'm just a guide. Second, because I gave you a week and I keep my word. Plus, it's fun watching you guys."

I then walk up towards him, our faces inches apart.

"You think this is fun?!"

He then gives me a straight face and then pushes me back softly.

He jumps off the railing and walk towards the direction Sola had ran.

"Like I said, you shouldn't have done that."

Whatever, I'll figure it out on my own.