Day 1

Day 1

We walk towards the main entrance of the university. In front of us, the main hall. The left of us, looked like to be the school cafe and a small bookstore. We look to the right of us, it's the art building.

"Hoseok! I got a memory!"

"What is it?"

"It's vague but, I remember I came out of that building!"

She points to the art building. We rush towards it, and we see students gather up in one spot.

We hover by them to see that they all looked distressed.

"Can you believe it? Sola is still in the hospital. You think she'll wake up?"

"I hope she does. She's so lucky, I can't believe what had happened."

"Yeah, I hope the guilt doesn't get to her."

They both sigh and walked into the building.

I looked towards her and she had a confused look on her face.

"Sola, do you know them?"

"Yeah, they are my classmates."

She rushes into the art building and I follow. We ended up in a classroom that was empty, but full of artwork.

She goes by a painting, a painting of the sun. It's an abstract painting, painted on canvas with oil pastels. She tries to touch it, but her hand just goes right through.

She then pushed her hand onto her forehead. She looks like she's in pain.

I rush over to her quickly and ask,

"Sola?! You alright?"

She then calms down and looks to her painting again.

"I painted that. I'm an art student at this school. But this is the last painting I had paint before falling into a coma. I had finished this painting. I then left the building for some reason."

"Good, you're remembering."

She sighs and brings her attention towards me.

"Hoseok, let's go look for clues for you."

I nod.

What will I find out?

-

We both ended up on a grassy hill watching the sun set. Students were playing frisbee on the field. Other students are walking to the library. Others are rushing to their night class. I still haven't found a memory yet. We looked all over the campus and nothing pulled me into it.

"Hoseok!"

"Yeah?"

She looks towards the guys playing frisbee.

"Wanna bet one of them is gonna get hit in the face with the frisbee?"

I look towards the guys playing. One of them threw the frisbee real harshly. The other guys ran towards the direction it was going. One guy wasn't paying attention, so guess what happened.

He got hit in the face.

Sola and I burst out in laughter.

"Oh my god! I knew it!" She exclaims.

We both continue watch the guys play.

The guy who gets hit in the face yells.

"Ow! What the heck Jungkook! Why didn't you guys warn me?!"

"It's called pay attention Jin! Learn to pay attention!" He laughs.

Another student that is playing with them yells out,

"Has anyone seen Taehyung? He hasn't been to class today. I didn't see him at the dorm either last night."

The other guys both shrug.

"Don't know Jimin!"

"Oh okay, well I'm gonna go check up on Yoongi. I'll see you guys later."

Right there, it had clicked. I got a memory.

Yoongi, why is that name familiar?

I get up from the grass.

"Sola, a memory. Let's follow him."

"You got one?!"

"Yeah. I need to follow that guy, Jimin."