Epilogue Part 2: The Honeymoon

2 weeks later.....Rio De Janiero, JW Mariott Hotel

Married life just seems so beautiful. Especially when you are on an all-expense paid trip to Brazil.

I wake up in the morning after a night of making love to my wife who personally wanted me to, ahem........

"Tear her walls up" Hehehe.

That I did, and I roll over to my wife and touch her shoulder. Don't know why, maybe because of human nature.  Hehehe. I notice her move around as if she is waking up. I take this as a moment of action to put my arm around her and kiss her cheek.

Gretchen Wilson laughs, and says to me, "Good Morning, Mr. Wilson"

"Good Morning, Mrs. Wilson" I say as we make out. Then she pulls me up

"Baby, can you let me up." I gotta use the bathroom.

I let up and let her go to the bathroom, and I couldn't help myself but to smack my wife's ass.

"Ohhh, Hey, stop that!" She says while laughing.

"Come on girl, you know that ass is mine! Hahahaha!"

I throw on some undies and a robe
while gretchen throws on a long t-shirt that covered down to her thighs as she went into the bathroom.

5 minutes later, as I pass by the bathroom on the way to the kitchen I hear my wife vomiting.

"Are you okay in there, sweetness?"

"Yes, honey I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Please hurry, I can't stand my morning breath."

"Shut up, Ty."

5 more minutes pass and I am drinking water as I reminisce on such a fun honeymoon we had been having. The city tour, the wakeboarding, making love on a secluded part of the beach, ahhh being married is just so lovely.
Then I see my wife exit the bathroom.

"Uhh, honeybear, there is something I have to tell you."

"What is it, my darling wife."

"Tyler."

"Yesssss?" I say as I take a sip of water

"I'm pregnant."

I spit out my water behind me so it doesn't hit her face.