Chapter 9: A Lovely Night

WARNING: Viewer Discretion Is Advised!!!!!

She put her head on my shoulder as we walked to the car. It was about 10pm that night.

"Babe, let me just make a call." I say to Gretchen as we get inside the car.

"Go ahead, I'll do the same once you're done."

"Hey, Mom, Dad. Is it okay if I spend the night at Gretchen's?"

"Sure of course you can, son." Dad says over the phone.

"No funny business, boy. Do you have any night clothes?" Mama said.

"Of course, I got some in the back just in case." I say confidently.

"Alright, have fun son." Dad says.

"Love you" Mom says.

"Love y'all too. Bye bye now." I hang up

At the same time, Evelyn calls Gretchen....

"Hey, Gretchen. How was the Fling?"

"It was a wonderful night, Mom. Is it okay if Tyler stays over at our house tonight?".

"That shouldn't be a problem with us. Let me go ask you father. Hold on." Evelyn says.

"Well, I got my parents to tank. What about yours?"

"I don't know yet, I'm on hold right now."

"Gretchen honey, does your boyfriend have night clothes?"

"Yes, he does."

"Okay, we have plenty of room. He can stay over. Just try not to make any noise when you come in. We might be asleep."

"Okay, mom see you soon." She hangs up.

"Ready to go, doll?"

"You know it, King."

"King, baby you know I like that."

She bites her lip. And gives me a giggle. I know I never had sex before, but I seen too many shows and movies where a women gives off that look to not know what it meant.

Tonight was our night.

We pull up to her house and I tell her,

"You can go ahead, I gotta get some stuff from the trunk."

"Okay, I'll leave the door open for you."

"Ubercool, I'll be there in just a few seconds."

She goes off to the door, and leaves it open as I grab my duffel bag I left in my trunk. I had put the night clothes, condoms, my cd collection, my deoderant, And my jogging suit in there. I had figured such an occasion would come up, so I wanted to be prepared.

I go towards her door and she let's me in. I take off my dress shoes, my blazer and my fedora.

Gretchen says to me, "So what do you want to do first?"

"Are your parents asleep? I don't want to wake then up knowing how loud I can be."

"Good point, I can go see if they are awake."

"Great. Can you show me to your bathroom? I need to use it and get changed."

"Sure it's across this way past the kitchen, second door to the left."

I head down the hallway to the bathroom with my duffel bag.
Gretchen was upstairs checking on her parents to see if they were asleep.
I change into my blue pajama fit after I go number one. Then Gretchen knocks at the door.