3

Day 3

Yesterday the boys went home to their flats. Im not ok. Im glad to be alone but I miss you luke. I want to be alone with you. Just us. Like old times. So that I could tell you what ive realized sonce youve been gone. I love you luke. I love you more than anyone ive ever met. And I know that you were the love of my life. You always have been. W

I wish I knew if you loved me to. The way I love you. If you were here right now we might be together. Like as a couple. Wed be able to snuggle and kiss. Like a real kiss. And hold hands im public. That reminds me luke. The fans know. They found out yesterday late at night. We had to tell them. Calum was first saying ' @Luke5SOS you will be missed so much lukey Team Cake is down a memeber.... forever' then it was Michael ' @Luke5SOS im missing you more than I missed daniel when I lost him but this time nothing can fix it. We all love you and even though you've stepped off the 5sos bus we'll see you again. Someday' next was ashton '@Luke5SOS this was always my favorite picture of you... your holding your big stuffed penguin in the panada exspress... it was while we were making the la tour diary... when we dressed like superheros. You were the batman to my robin. We'll miss you buddy. Xahdmfbak1366Image' He really did have a picture of you added to it. The same picture he described. Its his lockscreen luke. And lastly. me. '@Luke5SOS I dont know why you did it luke. And im not asking to know. I miss you more than sponge bob missed gary when he ran away. You are my sunshine. You always will be. Ill see you one day. And when it comes. Im running to you in the clouds with open arms. Please. Be there to catch me before I fall. Like you have many times before. Xo' they miss you. Badly. We all do luke. We all do.