Day 6

Day 6

I stayed in the living room of our flat today. On the couch. I wad thinking about the first time we met. It was Before you and the boys got famous. I was the new girl who had no idea what she was doing and you and the boys were just four really weird guys who thought they'd help out. I remember how at first I thought michael was cute. He was the first one I encountered of course. I remember after a while just thinking of him as an older brother figure in my life. I remember when I met you. You were being so awkward. Your always awkward though. Michael had brought me to a band practice and the first one to speak was ash. Hed said something along the lines of "I AM ASHTON IRWIN DRUMMER OF 500 YEARS OF WINTER!" And Calum just looked at him with that confused face he always makes and said something like " Ashton shut up! Your going to make her think were weirdos! Were not weird honestly... Hes the only weird one." Then he laughed I remember saying " H-hi i-im ros-sali-e. Michael talks about you guys non stop and I feel awkward...." And thats when ashtons cut in screaming "AWWWW! MIKEY BEAR! YOU TALK ABOUT US!" and Calum just played along. Thats when i noticed you. You were behind Calum. Black converse stepping on one another. Your head down. I still remember what you said " H-hi i-im l-uk-ke" studdering over your words. I knew then we were gonna be great friends. We were both equally awkward. And my thoughts were correct. We were best friends. If only id of known luke. If you would of told me. Everything could have been different.