Day 5

Day 5

Nothing happened today. Michael came by to see me. He stayed a bit. He told me that theyd planned your funeral. That it was going to be this sunday. Im scared to go luke. I dont want to see you like that. Cold and lifeless. I wish you were here. I miss you. So so much. And i love you. He found the journal on the counter where i left it and flipped through a few pages before id walked in and caught him snooping. I snatched it out of his hand and told him it was private. He had tears in his eyes. Hed read enough to know. I didnt know what to say. He just grabbed me and held me tight. Tighter than anyone has ever held onto me. He told me that it was going to be ok. That its tough for us all. That you really did love me. He stayed the night to make sure I was ok. We talked about all of our memories together with you. He even called Ashton and Calum over and we all sat and reminiscing on our past. Crying. We cried alot. All of us. We talked about how much we miss you luke. Its the most serious ive ever seen them since ive known them all. Even michael stayed completely serious. Were all hurting luke. Were all broken without you. You were the little middle puzzel piece that held us together. And without you. Were all slowly falling apart. We can't seem to function. Not without you here. Not without you.