Stevidot (StevenxPeridot)

Suggested by 8693500MB

Now, I ship this and it's next to the Stevethyst ship, which means I love this one as much

Now, I ship this and it's next to the Stevethyst ship, which means I love this one as much. These two are one of my many favorite characters in the show.

It's kind of the same way of how Steven cares about Lapis. Steven cares about Peridot.

In the beginning (Marble Madness,) when Peridot finds out about Steven and the Crystal Gems, with them being the ones breaking her stuff, he goes to talk to her when she makes her report of the fusion experiments.

And when she gets poofed in Catch and Release, Steven caught the fact that she seemed worried about something. When he went the burning room that night and unbubbled her, he said Peridot looked cute and was like an angry little slice of pie.

In When It Rains, Peridot seems to have started to trust Steven. And then later Steven was trusting her, but seemed to change his mind twice. Steven was so happy that Peridot became a Crystal Gem.

Fast forward to Gem Drill, Peridot asks Steven if there was any last words before the Cluster emerges, he hugs her, saying "I love you, Peridot!" which she replied with a "wow, thanks." before hugging each other in fear. Once they reached back to land, Peridot gave him a hug from behind, almost like the second hug Steven gives her after calling Yellow Diamond a clod.

I so love this ship.

XxDiamond_GodxX

Craftfury

Stormysue14number2

smolgrapes

XxStapisxX

Nikkos_Book_Store

The_Lovely_Starlight

TheOfficialZweiZwei

EndieStories